The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok. This was the most amazing week. So many good and bad things going on all at once. :)

Have had a good start to the weekend; had a fun time lat night, and a few of us got together for lunch and a trip to Barnes and Noble today. Seeing a friend and his wife tonight, they are in from Vegas. Tomorrow, not a fucking thing, just watching sports and reading and relaxing. Then, more chaos next week, cannot wait to see how things go. :)

Sorry you are not yet over your cold. That sucks, when they linger. Glad you saw and apparently liked Rent!

the rockin edge said:

:lmao: your use of that smiley is hilarious.:wink:

i got home from work 1/2 an hour ago because of stupid people and im just now starting to pack for this week. flight leaves at 11AM tomorrow.:happy:

Have a great trip Tre!! :wave:

F-babe, Reggie's here now...but you're probably asleep...:hmm:

UberBeaver said:
Is there some bad shit going down w/ the NYC thing? Am I gonna beat up?

Nobody's getting beat up, don't worry.

I was hung over beyond all measure when I woke up today, but thanks to Advil and Chunky Soup my headache is gone for the moment. :up:

I'm pretty well, Thora. Took Sarah to go on a tour of York U in Toronto yesterday. I was beat when we got home, napped for two hours, then when I went to bed last night, I slept for another 11. :crack: I think I got too much sleep, and I'm feeling kinda sluggish today.

What's wrong, April? :(

Whoa. That's a lot of sleep!

I'm visiting my parents for the weekend, but they're at work right now, so I'm lazing around the house. It's so cozy and warm. :)

Nope, I'm sitting in front of their wood stove with the laptop. However, they do have a hot tub that I am seriously contemplating jumping into. I don't have my bathing suit with me, but I could borrow a t-shirt and some shorts from my mom... :drool: I love hot tubs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom