The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Psst, Reg:

I couldn't get my hair cut today. I got there, and she was leaving for the day. :|

Then, I bought this new mascara that promised 80% more length, volume, and 60% more curl. So I tried it on. With copious amounts of eyeliner and other make up. Right now, I'm looking like a tramp. Some might even say a video vamp. :ohmy:

I'm like an 80's extravaganza right now.

:sexywink:

Alas, I have to get up early, to be in Toronto in the morning. :|

Mornings :killintheface:

Little miss innocent :flirt:

So how was the mascara? Is there really more length & volume? :hmm:

early mornings :grumpy:

It was a long night.

I think I'm calling my doctor Monday morning, to see if I can't get some heavy duty drugs or something. I'm sick of this crap. :slant:

I've been up since 4:30. I have stuff to do that I couldn't get to last night, and I have to leave for my mom's around noon.

Someone shoot me.

I must say, after a week of pure fucking chaos, ups and downs, last night was a simple, fun night for me. Friends, college basketball, and the key element, pizza. :) Needed it.

Hi.

UberBeaver said:
awesome, man. :hi5: Good luck on whatever cryptic thing is maybe going on at work. Are you getting Rupert's job by any chance? That would be awesome.

Ha, thanks. I might get a job as Rupert's shoe shine boy if I'm lucky.

There's a kegger here tonight. We invited everyone we know, and are getting 4 kegs. :yikes:

I haven't been really drunk since probably early February, so this is going to be a treat.

Be warned, it's at my house so I might wander on to Interland after a few kegstands. :shifty::drunk:

Rent was so fucking good. :love:

I saw the movie but this was so much better. :drool: :drool:

Conrats on the A, Kat! :hi5:

nsw, who is Rupert and why would bBeav be excited if you got his job? :scratch:

I predict Dave will come closer to getting banned (again) tonight. :lol:

Snow - we frown upon cryptic posts here in the bar :shame: We let it all hang out here, or it's nothing at all. You know that! :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Rent was so fucking good. :love:

I saw the movie but this was so much better. :drool: :drool:

Conrats on the A, Kat! :hi5:

nsw, who is Rupert and why would bBeav be excited if you got his job? :scratch:

I predict Dave will come closer to getting banned (again) tonight. :lol:

Snow - we frown upon cryptic posts here in the bar :shame: We let it all hang out here, or it's nothing at all. You know that! :wink:

Rupert Murdoch. Head of Newscorp, my parent company.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:wave:
is that why you guys hate me?:slant:

I just like to play with people,thats all:D :rolleyes:

I'm fickle - I change my avatar quite often. :wink:

I'm doing ok, still recovering from this cold (which I began to doubt was just a cold oh about three days ago). Saw Rent today and am relaxing tonight. Wish I were going out but I need the rest, and to study since I won't be home next weekend. :D

You? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom