The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh lord", Dave?

so, you found out exactly how much it will cost to get a room on St Patrick's Day weekend in NYC?

edited to say:
aye, I saw what you'd written before you edited it.

Scrubs :sad: the "My Philosophy" episode :heart:

nsw it sounds like if you don't get to go it will be for a positive reason. Good luck with whatever happens :)

going out? maybe :shifty:

Kat :up:

I watched the first season of Scrubs religiously, but ever since then I haven't really paid attention to it besides the odd episode that happens to be on when I'm channel surfing.

Psst, Reg:

I couldn't get my hair cut today. I got there, and she was leaving for the day. :|

Then, I bought this new mascara that promised 80% more length, volume, and 60% more curl. So I tried it on. With copious amounts of eyeliner and other make up. Right now, I'm looking like a tramp. Some might even say a video vamp. :ohmy:

I'm like an 80's extravaganza right now.

:sexywink:

Alas, I have to get up early, to be in Toronto in the morning. :|

Mornings :killintheface:

The Toronto part?? Toronto's a great city! If you don't live there, and have to deal with the cost....or the traffic, while visiting...or myriad other things.

But other than that, it's awesome. :shifty:

:lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:shifty:

Spring break, no class. :drool:

Fuck, I need to get rid of this cough. :sad:

Toronto?

Spring break. :drool:

We had ours a few weeks ago. Which would have mattered to me last year. Not so much this year. :|

I hope your cough is better, too.

Seriously, I would not want to live there. But from a visitor's perspective, I love it...concerts, culture, the arts, sports...it's amazing. :drool:

If only I were wealthy, I could spend more time there. Although the last time I spent more than an evening there, I was mostly sleeping on cement, outside the ACC. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Seriously, I would not want to live there. But from a visitor's perspective, I love it...concerts, culture, the arts, sports...it's amazing. :drool:

If only I were wealthy, I could spend more time there. Although the last time I spent more than an evening there, I was mostly sleeping on cement, outside the ACC. :shifty:

I could have written this exact post, only about Chicago. :lol:

Ok, I think I'm going to attempt sleep in a bit. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom