The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been sunny, and warm...mid 50's. :drool:

I did the campus tour thingy just wearing a hoodie, no coat. :happy:

And...she was really impressed with what she saw today - I think my school is definitely in contention. :happy:

I just have to figure out a way to highlight the flaws of the other schools. :shh: :shifty:

Hey Thora :wave:

Glad you're both better. :)

And as a special bonus for me, I ran into the head admin/advisor for my program - she was manning one of the information booths - and we talked about my thesis, and what's been going on with me, and she was very understanding. :relieved:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav...uh, please tell me 'hot dog' is not a euphemism...:uhoh:

No way, Reg. I'm dead serious when it comes to suckin down on a foot long. :drool: I don't play games with that - 100% pure man meat, buddy. I just go right at it. I love it. I even hold it in my mouth for a few seconds to truly savor it. I'm watering right now just thinking about it.

U2Girl1978 said:
I know. :(

Ok what is the deal with hotmail and yahoo lately? They both are letting spam into my inbox. I'm so fed up! :angry:

Yahoo has gotten really bad lately, as far as the amount of spam I'm getting. It's really frustrating.

UberBeaver said:

No way, Reg. I'm dead serious when it comes to suckin down on a foot long. :drool: I don't play games with that - 100% pure man meat, buddy. I just go right at it. I love it. I even hold it in my mouth for a few seconds to truly savor it. I'm watering right now just thinking about it.

I don't even know where to go with this post. :tsk:

:wave: to all here & lurking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom