The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the dancing. I am somewhat placated.

LMPA - Take your Ipod and a few books and a few magazines and look out the window and appreciate the landscape and simply treat the trip as time away from the hectic nature of your professional/academic life. It's a forced window to enjoy music and books and scenery and your own thoughts. Don't dread it, embrace it. And when it is over, you'll be in an amazing city ready to spend time with great people, so it'll be well worth it.

No spoken words said:
Thank you for the dancing. I am somewhat placated.

LMPA - Take your Ipod and a few books and a few magazines and look out the window and appreciate the landscape and simply treat the trip as time away from the hectic nature of your professional/academic life. It's a forced window to enjoy music and books and scenery and your own thoughts. Don't dread it, embrace it. And when it is over, you'll be in an amazing city ready to spend time with great people, so it'll be well worth it.

Excellent way to look at it, nsw. :up:

I'm already planning on reading the next book we have for class, at least on the way to or from (we had to read it for class on the 17th - haha, I got one more week, suckers! :lol: ). And I have to get the Rent soundtrack before I leave so I can play it incessantly on my iPod. :love:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, well we've been here at the same time the past few times, however it's hard for me to type with handcuffs on...:whistle:

I guess I meant here at the same time when I'm here, too.

Will she uncuff you before departing for her 117 hour train ride to NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom