The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol: Oh how I loveth thee :mac:

I'm ok...I keep telling myself I'm studying for my biochem midterm tomorrow.
I think I'm doing a fantastic job....my text is downstairs. :happy:

So, other than that I'm pretty good. How are you? :hug: Gettin lots done on your thesisodoom?

At least it's not worth much, right? :yikes: :lol: Did you try to get a postponement for that one?

Thesis, schmesis. :madwife: I'm spending the week doing the usual errands (I was supposed to have the week off), along with going to like 4 or 5 universities. :happy: :|

Birthday boy part deux! :)

VintagePunk said:

At least it's not worth much, right? :yikes :lol Did you try to get a postponement for that one?

Thesis, schmesis. :madwife: I'm spending the week doing the usual errands (I was supposed to have the week off), along with going to like 4 or 5 universities. :happy :|

Birthday boy part deux! :

Oh, it is...I have been studying, in bursts. I've been motivating myself with breaks that involve treats.
Kinda sad really..
Ok, read chapter 15 and you get a cookie! Go on girl! That's it! :happy:

I don't think I would have been able to get it unless I was literally hysterical. :( In fact, if I wasn't in my programme :heart:, chances are I would have been screwed over for that last midterm. :| Turns out university admin are asses.

Go the Loreli route..make university trips fun! :hyper: Break into dorms, obsess about coffee locations....

Lemme know if you ever come my way. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Go the Loreli route..make university trips fun! :hyper: Break into dorms, obsess about coffee locations....

Lemme know if you ever come my way. :)

Wellll...I was talking the other day about our trip to York, and the young, Spanish tour guide, and meeting the men's fencing team (and their lengthy weapons :shifty: ) does that count? :wink:

Your neck of the woods is scheduled for this Saturday. And you won't be there that day, I'm assuming. :( Unless we rearrange the schedule. :hmm: I'm not sure that's possible though, there are specific days for most of them.

Damned admin staff. :madwife: That's pretty harsh. I bet the individual profs would be better.

ETA - My smiley usage goes up by about 800% when you're around. :lol:

Re: *snicker* I used pokey and thrust in the same sentence.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper:

Here's a pencil, a room number, and wig. Go forth and do biochem.
*thrusts items in Pokey's general direction*

That's Reggie's cue to say "I'll do the thrusting around here". But, alas, he's likely out celebrating his birthday. He's 60, no?

A wig, nice...reminds me of my cross-dressing da.....um, yeah, so, the test.

ETA - M'Lady Punk (I like that better), hello. I trust the evening is treating you well?

Re: Re: *snicker* I used pokey and thrust in the same sentence.

No spoken words said:

ETA - M'Lady Punk (I like that better), hello. I trust the evening is treating you well?

Alas, the evening finds me cold, yet otherwise well, thanks. And you?

:resistsurgetospeakinoldeEnglish:

Hi RB :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Wellll...I was talking the other day about our trip to York, and the young, Spanish tour guide, and meeting the men's fencing team (and their lengthy weapons :shifty ) does that count? :wink

:lol:
Why yes it does! You win a years supply of turtlewax!

omg :lmao:
Please, please, please...you made at least one inappropriate comment about sword play didn't you? Cmon...don't tell me you resisted!

Your neck of the woods is scheduled for this Saturday. And you won't be there that day, I'm assuming. :( Unless we rearrange the schedule. hmm: I'm not sure that's possible though, there are specific days for most of them.

Damned admin staff. :madwife: That's pretty harsh. I bet the individual profs would be better.

Oh, you're right :sad:...I vaguely recall an email begging for volunteers.

I could have sworn closer to the end of the year they had tons of tours going on...I still remember parading in fron of a group sleep deprved to hand in a mjor paper...

It's all the red tape, and Diane (my admin in the programme) said that the Sciences and Engineering are really hardcore. This one guy I know, his *granfather* died last week and he didn't get out of the cell test. The freakin refused him. :|

ETA - My smiley usage goes up by about 800% when you're around. :lol

Are you saying I make you smile? :p

We bring out eachothers inner smilie whores, don't we? :lol:

The evening finds me just getting home and needing to eat dinner. And, so, dinner I shall eat. Verily, to all I wish thee a good evening, and perhaps I'll see some of you on the morrow. Later.

Re: Re: *snicker* I used pokey and thrust in the same sentence.

No spoken words said:

That's Reggie's cue to say "I'll do the thrusting around here". But, alas, he's likely out celebrating his birthday. He's 60, no?

A wig, nice...reminds me of my cross-dressing da.....um, yeah, so, the test.

Pokey, you crack my shit up. :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Why yes it does! You win a years supply of turtlewax!

omg :lmao:
Please, please, please...you made at least one inappropriate comment about sword play didn't you? Cmon...don't tell me you resisted!

In all seriousness, I was talking with two of them, and they asked if we knew anything about the sport. I told them we stood by the display to watch, but we only got to see about 30 seconds of it before they stopped. They then excitedly urged us to go back over to the display, they'd show us more. I said something to the effect of "you mean the two of you are going to do it together??" I realize, typed out here, that may sound rather minor, but I assure you that given the context, and saying it to two sweaty guys holding lengthy weapons, pretty much anything that comes out of your mouth sounds dirty. :shifty: :lol:

Oh, you're right :sad:...I vaguely recall an email begging for volunteers.

I could have sworn closer to the end of the year they had tons of tours going on...I still remember parading in fron of a group sleep deprved to hand in a mjor paper...

There probably are some later, she just wants to get it out of the way this week, so that she can be closer to a decision. All she knows is that York is now out of the running.
[/QUOTE]

It's all the red tape, and Diane (my admin in the programme) said that the Sciences and Engineering are really hardcore. This one guy I know, his *granfather* died last week and he didn't get out of the cell test. The freakin refused him. :|

That's crazy. My school/major must be exceptionally understanding, or exceptionally slackerish. One or the other.

Are you saying I make you smile? :p

We bring out eachothers inner smilie whores, don't we? :lol:

You/we do. :flirt:

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
The evening finds me just getting home and needing to eat dinner. And, so, dinner I shall eat. Verily, to all I wish thee a good evening, and perhaps I'll see some of you on the morrow. Later.

See you NSW. :wave:

Will you talk old timey-English to me again tomorrow? :shifty: Will you draw the line at role-playing? A knight/damsel theme?

Hi Thora :wave:

snowbunny00774 said:
Is UWO on the agenda?

Hey all :wave:

Where's the slutnolonger :angry:

It actually is, I just don't know when we're going to fit it in. :crazy: It was scheduled the same day as the York tour, last Saturday.

Tomorrow is my school, UW, so I'm going to bail on some of it, and go hang out in the office with my homies, and take care of other business on campus I need to attend to.

VintagePunk said:

Oh yeah, I read that! :sad: What happened?? :(

I won't get any money back from my taxes because my company didn't contribute enough to the gov't, so I'll owe them this yr. :angry: I had been counting on that extra cash to help pay for the trip, and then I had some car troubles that I wasn't anticipating. Today is not my day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom