The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drea

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

(I hope Mia doesn't mind being quoted :wink: )

It's all Mia and Laura's doing, I just borrowed it :lol: It was too good not to use :wink:

Sicy posted a :lock: on the thread before I could post the link, hope everyone finds it *g*

Last edited:
I have to tell you, when you first started talking about Brian Williams I was a bit confused, as there's a Cdn sportscaster named Brian Williams who works for CBC Sports :lol: He does a lot of things, but when the Olympics roll around he's the main guy they go back to (and the NBC equivalent's name is escaping me, mainly because NBC's Olympic coverage sucks and one viewing - when I was in the States - was enough :lol: In Canada we actually show *GASP* other countries! And not just when Canada's playing them either ;))

Now I need to get my ass to bed :wave:

Morning bar :wave:

So wait Drea...are you saying that Canadians don't focus entirely on themselves?

Woooow. What a concept.

But then, when you're not as awesome as America, I guess other countries kind of matter to you :wink:

:applaud:

I'm so glad to have that paper done. All I have left for this week is go to my 2 classes today, 1 tomorrow at noon then I'm going home again for Easter.

I have about a week with no papers or tests, but things get crazy again in April as professors cram everything in before the semester ends.

U2democrat said:
:applaud:

I'm so glad to have that paper done. All I have left for this week is go to my 2 classes today, 1 tomorrow at noon then I'm going home again for Easter.

I have about a week with no papers or tests, but things get crazy again in April as professors cram everything in before the semester ends.

:hi5:

My profs went easy on us for the holiday break - just have to do some reading and study for an exam on Monday.

Morning, bar!

Happy Birthday, U2f4e!

My computer got possessed while I was sleeping or something, because my history and all my bookmarks have been deleted! :scream: Grrr. I have bookmarks for a reason! Google has been very helpful this morning, though.

How's everyone doing?

March Madness :drool:

I always root for the Big 5, so go Temple, St. Joe's, and Nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom