The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes! :wink: Living with hundreds of girls in one building, the alarms went off constantly because of the hair dryers, curling irons, etc.

I'm so glad that it's almost lunch time. It's a co-worker's birthday, so we're heading to a Greek restaurant to celebrate. I feel kinda bad ditching my department for a few hours, but ah well. :D

ThoraSEB said:
Oh yes! :wink: Living with hundreds of girls in one building, the alarms went off constantly because of the hair dryers, curling irons, etc.

I see nothing wrong with this. I mean, a fire alarm goes off at 2 am in a building with hundreds of college girls, all standing outside in their pj's or shorts? Nope, nothing wrong with that at all!

U2democrat said:
What sucks is when you're in a dorm and the fire alarm goes off at 2am :happy:

:lol:

For some reason that usually happened on pub night... :hmm: :wink:

One thing about being in a co-ed res/dorm - if you didn't know already, it was pretty easy to find out at that time who was sleeping with whom :lol: It really sucked when it went off at that time in say, January - Thunder Bay isn't exactly warm in winter (3 hrs north of Duluth MN on the Cdn side of Lake Superior, 'nuff said ;))

ThoraSEB said:
Random: A girl I know was on Jeopardy tonight! She lost by $1 which royally sucks, but she did great. It was fun to watch! :D

Oh, was that the one who was grounded from reading fiction for a month? :lol: Process of elimination, the other woman was older, and the 3rd one was a man. She seemed nice. :)

U2democrat said:
:hyper:

I can't wait to hear alllllllllll about her trip!

:heart: DC :heart:

At the end of April I'm going to take a bunch of Young Dems to DC...I'm hoping we can go visit Sen. Webb at his office :up:

I can't wait to hear all about it too! It sounds like a great place to visit, being in close proximity to soooooo much. I think one of the other moms told me that the girls had walked by Nancy Pelosi's office (she wasn't in). :wink:

I don't know if Maddy post on the forum since she's been away for a while. I'm sure she won't mind me posting a few pics when she finally hooks up to my computer, though I think she probably has about 500-1000 :ohmy: The Colbert pic will definitely be posted. I only saw a cellphone pic of the art on the wall.

Lila64 said:

I can't wait to hear all about it too! It sounds like a great place to visit, being in close proximity to soooooo much. I think one of the other moms told me that the girls had walked by Nancy Pelosi's office (she wasn't in). :wink:

I don't know if Maddy post on the forum since she's been away for a while. I'm sure she won't mind me posting a few pics when she finally hooks up to my computer, though I think she probably has about 500-1000 :ohmy: The Colbert pic will definitely be posted. I only saw a cellphone pic of the art on the wall.

I hope Maddy had a great time...:hyper:

We went on a tour of the Capitol and walked by one (1) of Pelosi's offices...we were told she had 3!!!!

Anyhow...went to Mount Vernon yesterday and then to Arlington Cemetary...:sad:

Alright...last day here...:wave:

I told myself yesterday that I'd get some of my homework done...but I didn't so I have a boring 2 page paper due tomorrow, online homework due at midnight, and I have an exam tomorrow I NEED to get an A on.

I'll be glad when April is over. Too much crap to do :grumpy:

As for Clinton, there's more and more pressure to pick a nominee, and cleanly, well before the convention in August, and since she's behind a lot of superdelegates could potentially be flooding toward Obama to get this thing done without killing each other.

What's been talked about lately is that in order for her to get the nomination, she has to exercise the "Tonya Harding Option", or break Obama's knees.

What scares me is how she's willing and possibly able to do such a thing...to a fellow Democrat, a great man, for her own gain. The hope is that superdelegates will start to rally around Obama before she does such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom