The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panera is known for having really good soups and breads, I can see myself getting bagles from there frequently.

I've never had Moe's but I think it's Tex-Mex type food, spicy.

Tropical Smoothie has the most amazing smoothies and sandwiches :drool:

Ugh, speaking of housing, sign-ups start tomorrow, and my account's on hold

DAMN YOU SUPER-EXPENSIVE SCHOOL! *shakes angry fist*

Hi guys. :)

So anyway, I am looking at Sporstcenter and I noticed that Virginia won a sporting event....and I always think of you Laura :)

eve-ry-time :lol:

:D

Virginia :rockon:

Since this is where all my political connections are I'll probably be here for a loooooooooooong time...so it's a good thing I like it :yes:

I just looked up classes that are being offered for next semester, and if I get the schedule I want I'll only have 1 class on monday and Wednesdays 4-5:15, two classes on tuesdays and thursdays at 11 and 2:30, and 2 online classes.

That means I'd technically have no Friday classes, and on Mondays I don't have to worry about class until 4, which means nice, long weekends :D

I'll second that U2Dem

Test Wed, two tests next Tues, and I'm going home this weekend to go the the Cubs home opener
:faint:

Tests :madspit:

I have a ton of papers and projects due in april...all semester I had been able to put them off because "oh, they're not due until April." Well now April is upon us, and I'm screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom