The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooplah? What hooplah? I have no idea what that's even about or who Rev. Wright is....mostly because I'm a failure at life XD

TCU's good. Classes are boring this semester.

I see by your sig that for the next few months we can no longer be friends :p

U2democrat said:
teeheehee I love watching Duke lose :D

I do too :D

I missed the game - we had Easter dinner yesterday and then company came over after family left.. but I did a happy dance in my room and chanted "Duke lost Duke lost Duke lost!" so Mom and Megan (my sister) would know :wink:

Notre Dame lost too which made me happy, though my sister cares more about their football team than their basketball one :lol:

If I was playing for a higher seed this weekend I'd be thanking God I wasn't playing in Tampa *snerk* That was amazing!

~sneaking into The Bar to say that bono_212 has a wonderful avatar ~ the Favre to Rison touchdown pass in the Superbowl :heart: ~

Lila64 said:
Reggie! How's DC? Where ya been? I've gotten the play by play account of Maddy's trip so far :wave:

DC is great Lila...been to all the touristy places...so far so...:up:

Doing the Capitol tour tomorrow and then off to the Supreme Court...this is a cool place. When is Maddy coming back?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

DC is great Lila...been to all the touristy places...so far so...:up:

Doing the Capitol tour tomorrow and then off to the Supreme Court...this is a cool place. When is Maddy coming back?

Sounds like everyone is having a great time there. Maddy's days have been packed full of touristy things. She's due at Capitol Hill in the morning tomorrow! :ohmy: Also scheduled for the Bureau of Engraving/Printing after that, then off to Gettysburg. She leaves Tuesday evening for home...

U2Democrat - Maddy made it to the National Portrait Gallery on Saturday. She eventually found the portrait of our beloved, Stephen Colbert. She sent me a pic on my cellphone :lol:

bono_212 said:
Maddy and Reggie are in DC together? :scratch:

Yeah...you gotz a problem with that Ashley...:eyebrow:

:D

I'm on vacation with my family and she's on a school vacation...:up:

And we're not touring the Capitol until 1:00 p.m....but we'll be on the hill all morning before...:hyper:

Maybe we'll run into each other...:hmm:

They were at the National Archives yesterday as well I believe.

The "schedule" says Capitol Hill 8:30-10:00. There's about 90 kids in the group. Good luck spotting her :happy:

:)

Lila64 said:
They were at the National Archives yesterday as well I believe.

The "schedule" says Capitol Hill 8:30-10:00. There's about 90 kids in the group. Good luck spotting her :happy:

:)

Are you challenging me...:hmm: I'll find her...will she know who I am if I come up to her? I don't want to scare her...:giggle:

This place is so cool...we spent the whole day in Georgetown today...great place...:up:

My cousin the doctor :wink: went to Georgetown, as did his daughter who graduated there a couple of years ago. Looks like everything is pretty close to each other. Lots to see & do. Maybe someday I'll get there :sigh:

Reggie - I did mention to her that you were in DC with your family and if some strange guy comes up & says hello, it would be you. I told her your name, and she's like, I didn't know that was his name. Why is he ReggieTheDog online then, LOL!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Let's talk about Davidson!!!! :ohmy:

Which is weird because I walked on the campus of Georgetown today and was very enthused for them after I left...:scratch:

Evening, bar....:wave:

hiya reg! :wave: :sexywink:

sounds like youre having a great time in DC...:D

Lila64 said:

Reggie - I did mention to her that you were in DC with your family and if some strange guy comes up & says hello, it would be you. I told her your name, and she's like, I didn't know that was his name. Why is he ReggieTheDog online then, LOL!

:giggle:

That's funny...I will be sure to bring my daughter up with me before I approach her...:yes:

Lila64 said:

I wondered that very thing...:hmm:

My name is TOTALLY hiding somewhere in my username

And I was asking Reg & Lila because the impression I was getting was that Reggie Randomly took Maddy to D.C. THAT was what I thought was weird :p

Where is everyone? :sad:

I'm officially excited about next year. I participated in the campus housing lottery this morning and I'll be living in pretty much the best housing with 3 other awesome girls. They're really nice apartments, we each get our own room and full bathroom, plus a full size kitchen and living room :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom