The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:

what happened BoMac, forget where you parked your car? :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
He banged his head so hard he couldn't answer you elfa...:sad:

haha, nope. I left the office right after I posted that.

Actually, I was just expressing my frustration after reading that Radiohead Best Of thread. Some people are so blinded by their love for U2 that they can't see when something is staring at them right in the face.

I had a dream last night that Bono posted in PLEBA thanking people for their love of him...the mods had to work overtime to prove that it wasnt FakeBono as we all remember FakeEdge, and to maintain control in order to respond to his post your response had to go through a filter :p.

In sum, I think this means I spend way too much time on Interference.

:lol: Nice dream!

I went running this morning, and that went well. Hard to believe the big day is just over 2 weeks away!

Now I get to go out for a nice brunch. :drool:

You've *got* to be kidding - not a single other person interested?? What is *wrong* with that school of yours, anyway? :wink:

(Who's winning?)

I...am shellshocked.

I don't know what to say right now other than...that was not the Carolina team I had watched all season. It just was not the same team.

:sigh:

Well, they had a great season. I'm sad it's over.

I may not be Tarheel born but I'm Tarheel bred and when I die I'll be Tarheel dead!

:sigh:

It's hard to get excited right now. What a terrible loss.

Morning bar :wave:

I registered for classes this morning and got what I want! :D

Monday & Wednesday I'll have class at 4
Tuesday & Thursday I'll have classes at 11 and 4
Friday, NO CLASSES!
Plus 2 online classes.

Also, one of my classes is going to be taught by a guest professor who is a current cabinet level official...it hasn't been released exactly who yet but I've been told I will have heard of him/her...:hyper:

morning bar!
congrats on the classes laura :hi5: tell us who the official is when you find out. that's way cool.
i'm super excited. my boss is going to be out of town for this week too :D which means i can def take off thursday b/c i'll be hungover like whoa. i'll also have 14 extra hours of leave to burn. i'll prob leave early on weds and take off on friday, because i don't give a fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom