The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:

Morning Thora! Birthday celebrations got out of hand? :wink:

:lol: You could say that!

I lost track of how many drinks I had, but they kept coming all night long, and were free, so how could I resist?! :wink:

I'm just drinking lots of water and closing my eyes whenever I can. I'm sure the pouding of my head will calm down soon.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: You could say that!

I lost track of how many drinks I had, but they kept coming all night long, and were free, so how could I resist?! :wink:

I'm just drinking lots of water and closing my eyes whenever I can. I'm sure the pouding of my head will calm down soon.

glad you had an awesome birthday :hug:

MSNBC is showing McCain speaking to a crowd of mostly African-Americans in Memphis, they're shouting all sorts of "Amen!"s and "yes!"s as they so wonderfully do...and he is SO awkward! He doesn't quite know how to respond to the response :lol:

U2democrat said:
MSNBC is showing McCain speaking to a crowd of mostly African-Americans in Memphis, they're shouting all sorts of "Amen!"s and "yes!"s as they so wonderfully do...and he is SO awkward! He doesn't quite know how to respond to the response :lol:

I have a friend who saw The Matrix in a theatre in Atlanta when it first came out, he was like, the only white dude there and he said it was one of the craziest experiences he had ever had - in a good way.

People were shouting out all kinds of stuff through the movie and really getting into it...

"OH SHIT NEO!! LOOK OUT!!" and such…

When my parents retire back to their hometown, they'll be expected to go to the church they grew up in, but they really want to go to the black church because the music program and the enthusiasm is so much better :lol:

On that note, I'm off to class. Ironically, we'll be discussing African-American Protestantism.

U2democrat said:
When my parents retire back to their hometown, they'll be expected to go to the church they grew up in, but they really want to go to the black church because the music program and the enthusiasm is so much better :lol:

On that note, I'm off to class. Ironically, we'll be discussing African-American Protestantism.

My favorite churches are one in DC and one in Dublin, both have extremely talented gospel choirs that really uplift your spirit.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I have a friend who saw The Matrix in a theatre in Atlanta when it first came out, he was like, the only white dude there and he said it was one of the craziest experiences he had ever had - in a good way.

People were shouting out all kinds of stuff through the movie and really getting into it...

"OH SHIT NEO!! LOOK OUT!!" and such…

:lol: i miss going to the cinema in DC. it was the same.

23_4_176.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom