The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to work on a Powerpoint presentation on "The Functions of the Executive" by Chester Barnard :yawn: and mosey over to the art gallery on campus and do an analysis on a piece of art, and eventually write a bill creating a federal cap on payday lenders. :crack: Things are only beginning.

Hi gluey!

My dinner just finished cooking. :drool:

I was talking with my bro a minute or two ago, and he's at the hockey game tonight. :uberjealous: The Canucks just scored, and I got to hear the building go absolutely apeshit nuts from his phone. :love:

:hug: Hi Thora!

I have yet to see a hockey game. My brother in law is a fanatic since he visited the States a few years ago......

*puts it on her todo list*

I'm trying to get enthused for dinner. Just me and my girls tonight - Mr G and baby boy are out doing 'man stuff' :giggle:

You should definitely see one some day. :yes: They're so much fun!

Canucks score again! Fuck yes! :rockon:

What are you thinking of having? I made pasta for dinner tonight - nothing too fancy, but it's tasty.

I'm nowhere near enough to feel enthused. :| I think I ate too much for lunch. I had a feast of Meatloaf sandwiches :lol:

Maybe I'll let the girls decide.....

Hey bar...fellow cdns....what the fuck? why won't winter just go the fuck away now? :sad: I got off the plane friday at Dulles and people were in t-shirts and there were blossoms on the trees. Good grief I need a new fucking zipcode or something!!! :mad:

:endihatefuckingwinterwithapassioniwishitwouldfuckoffanddieandyesimalmostdrunkrant:

:wink:

:lol:

The weather is really fucked up indeed.

Here in Vancouver we had rain, snow, hail, wind, and warm sun all in the span of about 8 hrs earlier this week. :huh: So weird. :lol:

That's how it was yesterday...it was cold, wet, and miserable. Today is supposed to be a bit warmer, wet and miserable. Tomorrow even warmer, wet and miserable.

Bah, spring weather. It should just be warm and sunny with the occasional storm to shake things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom