The Temple Bar - In conclusion, Brian Williams pwns you.. UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It's actually sticking now. I have to laugh because as much as I dislike the snow, it's so hilarious to see it coming down in almost April. :tsk: :lol:

I'm sure it will melt away by the time I leave this afternoon. Yesterday was nuts - we had every kind of weather: wind, snow, hail, rain, warm sun, etc. There is snow in the forecast until Monday, so we'll see what happens.

Messed up weather, ftw! :rockon:

I just met with my academic advisor and he was full of good news. He approved of the schedule I want for next semester (hopefully I'll get it when I register) and he thinks my plan to work in politics after I graduate before jumping into grad school is a good idea for what I want to do :up:

He's also a Democrat from New York and I was wearing my Obama t-shirt which, as he put it was "taunting" him :wink::lol:

gdpit_com_31277927_326.gif

Nice!

I've got about 2 hrs left, but since it's a Friday, a whole lot of nothing will get accomplished, and my department will start to get a bit nutty any time now. :up:

Well it's been such a beautiful day so I was out at a park with one of my friends where there's a lake and a river, and there's a trail that winds around the lake through some woods. Well, we started walking on it thinking it would loop around fairly quickly. Neither of us had walking shoes on. By the time we hit the 3 mile mark with no end in sight we called a friend to come pick us up :lol:

I now have blisters on my feet :(

Hello!

Sorry you're not feeling well. :(

I'm exhausted today. I ran 6.5k this morning, which was good, but I'm so wiped out. I'm going to relax for a little while longer before I get going on stuff.

The God Almighty was in reference to the world's worst headache I awoke with this morning....and the fact that I'm still in bed recovering XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom