The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends
templebar.jpg

Every fourth drink on the house.

lost for a moment

UberBeaver said:

Kat - I had this image of California growing up that everyone was like Spicoli. It was like Awesomeland.

OMG It's totally like that beav! :)

You keep reminding me of movies I need to see again. *starts list

I'm going to sleep guyz :wave:

FYI I've got a very comfy couch. :drool: :drool:

UberBeaver said:

Do I get aforementioned couch?

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <--- I will desecrate your first born child and feed his remains to the rabid wolves! :mad: :mad: :mad: I FUCKING HATE THAT THING!

That's a definite maybe.

I have perks :shh: :shifty:

BTW, the song I'm looking for could also have been used in a commercial, like for Old Navy, Pepsi, or something like that :sigh:

What were the words in that song again???

And sorry UB, but I can't help you out with the poll thing ~ I go back to work tomorrow and wont be around as much as I'd like...

But what about Lila :yes:

Still no luck with the song, Lila?! I hate it when that happens - hopefully you'll figure out what the song is before it drives you too crazy!

Okay, time for bed. :yawn:

ETA - I've had this cold/cough for 16 days now. I coughed up blood tonight. :happy: Back to the Dr I go tomorrow. :killintheface:

I have not volunteered for anything :no: :sad:
I say Headache should be in charge. Or LMPA. She's not here to defend herself :shifty: All those in favor?

and fah - all I know is 'don't matter'

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

The only song I'm thinking of for Old Navy is Rouge Traders - World Go 'Round :shrug:

You're on the right track. We just played that about 10 minutes ago, but that's not it. :sigh: Thanks for trying.

Thora - definitely get to the doctor! Coughing up blood is not good!!! I'd be freakin' out, but that's just me. Maddy had a cough for several days, and we took her to the doctor yesterday, so now she had medicine for her diagnosed bronchitis. If something lasts more than a week or two, don't you decide it's time to go to the doctor? Some things don't always get better on their own (quickly that is). OK, I'll stop playing mom now. I think I need to head to the kitchen for snacks

Lila64 said:
I have not volunteered for anything :no: :sad:
I say Headache should be in charge. Or LMPA. She's not here to defend herself :shifty: All those in favor?

and fah - all I know is 'don't matter'

Oh LMPA :hyper:

An excellent choice because she really cares :yes:

Lila64 said:

Thora - definitely get to the doctor! Coughing up blood is not good!!! I'd be freakin' out, but that's just me. Maddy had a cough for several days, and we took her to the doctor yesterday, so now she had medicine for her diagnosed bronchitis. If something lasts more than a week or two, don't you decide it's time to go to the doctor? Some things don't always get better on their own (quickly that is). OK, I'll stop playing mom now. I think I need to head to the kitchen for snacks

I'm still here.

I went on Sunday, and she said there was nothing wrong. She checked me out, and said that I was on the tail end of it, and would be okay in a few days. After tonight I'm definitely going back. It only happened once, but still, that was pretty disturbing.

Don't worry about playing mom, I appreciate it.

I tend to avoid doctors until absolutely necessary, but I do go when I know I need to. And I will be going first thing tomorrow AM.

Thanks. :hug:

Really going to bed now. :)

I found the song :happy:

Ain't Nothing Wrong With That by Robert Randolph Family Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5CALmf7ziQ

I catch Letterman every now and that, and this is one performance I actually caught, and thought it was cool. I did a search that somehow took me to Yahoo Answers/Questions, and several other people had asked the same question.

:happy: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom