The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Where the hell is everyone?!

Got a call from my Dr a few minutes ago. Everything turned up normal in the tests, so I'm hoping that this inhaler thing will do the trick. :) I go back on Friday to check in again.

did they know why you were coughing up blood? Or was that due to the prolonged cough and stuff?

Hi Carlos!

No idea where everyone is. NSW is en route to L.A. Forgot where Beav was. The rest are MIA.

Pad Thai - one of my faves! :drool:

Lila64 said:

did they know why you were coughing up blood? Or was that due to the prolonged cough and stuff?

Yeah, it was due to the constant coughing. Hopefully this inhaler will work - it will probably take a little while longer for it to kick in though.

inhalers helped me get over all my bronchitis/pneumonias. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Lila you really think she wouldn't go into ZC? I can't imagine being on this site and not discovering the drama: ZC and journals :drool:

that last post in there was scary:crack::(

No, I don't think she would go there :shrug: She prefers the games and chatting.

Yes, her last post was very worrisome. Please pass me the cliffnotes :help:

I'll take the cliff notes when you're done :shifty:

My tv reception is horrible :scream: It's better when I'm touching the rabbit ears but then I can't see the tv.:(

I don't have cable. I can get 2 4 7 and 11 usually. Tonight it's pretty bad though and the sound keeps going out or making loud noises.

I really don't watch tv and haven't missed it since the last move. I get tv shows on netflix and barely find the time to watch those.

redkat said:
I don't have cable. I can get 2 4 7 and 11 usually. Tonight it's pretty bad though and the sound keeps going out or making loud noises.

< also doesn't have cable and also watches channels 2, 4, and 7 (and a few others) in her city with the use of rabbit ears. Spooky. :shifty:

I also have a video iPod and occasionaly watch some shows with iTunes.

Lila, it's now 4-2 Ducks with a minute to go in the second.

Like LMPA, I'm disappointed the Wings aren't in it. Oh well.

Edit: Second period just ended.

I've been somewhat paying attention to the game, but cooking my dinner at the same time. Now that it's ready I'll watch the 3rd period.

For those that care, I haven't coughed in almost 2 hours! :hyper: This is really really good!

Back
Top Bottom