The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, computer break time. Maybe more TV/movies to watch. I caught You Me & Dupree on cable this evening, and Ocean's 13 before dinner :up:

It's entertaining. Here's the cast (since I just uploaded this to pb a minute ago)

oceans13cast-premier.jpg

Oh and Thora... I didn't have a fire during mine :wink:
But years ago, I went to see Trading Places at the Grauman (Mann's) Chinese Theater in Hollywood. About halfway thru, the power goes out. They have an emergency generator kick in to get the lights back on in the auditorium, but we had to get rainchecks to come back and see it. In the dark, I heard a voice that was familiar. Turned out he was an R'N'R deejay, still going strong today. Very distinctive voice...

Ok, 10/4

Last edited:
:lol:

Maybe it caught fire because of all the hawtness on the screen?! :giggle:

Ahh, it's okay. It gives us another excuse to go out again. I was feeling pretty cynical about things between us before, but I'm definitely not any more. :)

I don't even know where I went but I slowly retraced my steps back here :huh:

I think I need sleep :wave:

I love the pics of the boys getting their handprints done at the Chinese Theater :drool:

Not as good as the concert I saw last night!!!

I was at 107.9 The Endfest....with this stellar lineup:

The Click 5 :shrug:
Katherine McPhee :drool:
The Gym Class Heroes :hmm:
Hilary...YES HILARY DUFF :huh:
NeYo...uh...:scratch:

Just goes to prove I am completely out of the mainstream anymore...:sigh:

Dear Sarah Jessica Parker,

I am happy to inform you that over the past three days, I have bought enough items from your new line to fund at least one semester of books for your son when he goes to college.

Yours truly,
April

(Ok, not *quite* that much, but I'm already telling myself I can't go back there at least until I get paid again. :angel: )

I need pics April. I don't have any stores near me that sell her cheap clothes. I am cry :scream:

Please elaborate on your moodswings :wink:
How was Stevie Nicks? I'm guessing pretty good, especially according to your last.fm

:hmm: Looks like there's some good stuff there. The closest one is fairly near my grandma's place. I may have to stop in there on my way to visit her in a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom