The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fox-hunting.jpg

:lol:

snowbunny00774 said:
Hope you're enjoying your freedom Kat!

Claire is actually loaning me a dress to wear (loaning, having it stolen from her...not a huge difference really) to this wedding shenanigans today, so I'll try and get some pics...she said it's what everyone is wearing at home....should give you some ideas if you don't have that sorted yet.

Yes, they got here last night and the baby is gorgeous and a dream - not a peep out of her yet...they're off right now at my dads so I'm catching up on work and procrastinating on here...

Yay pics! Irish babies :cute:

Beav- it'll be a while before we can take people down "legally" :shifty:

Let us know how it goes April :up:

Thora was it a good fire or bad fire?

kat - It was a bad fire - or at least a threat of one in the mall where the movie theatre was. The movie was nearing the end when the alarms went off, and we had to evacuate. So we don't know how the movie ended. We got passes to see it again though, so we'll try to do that sometime soon.

At least there is an excuse for another date, which is definitely good. :wink:

I missed the governator

More than 15,000 fans crowded into the Honda Center parking lot Saturday evening to celebrate the 2007 Stanley Cup Champions Ducks. Fans arrived as early as 8 a.m. to secure a spot for the celebration, which lasted from 6:30 p.m., rolled on as the sun went down and concluded just before 9 p.m.

After some pregame musical entertainment and video on the several giant screens located around the parking lot, the Ducks arrived via double-decker bus down Katella Avenue. They slowly made their way down the red carpet, stopping along the way to receive congratulations from fans who had staked out spots along the walkway. Of course, three Ducks didn't arrive that way. Captains Scott Niedermayer, Rob Niedermayer and Chris Pronger landed on Douglass Avenue via helicopter with the Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe (playoff MVP) and Campbell Trophy (Western Conference championship). For seemingly the thousandth time since Wednesday, Rob held the Stanley Cup over his head as they approached the crowd.

When they reached the stage, every Ducks player, coach and front office member was introduced and each was met with a roar from the throng. Extra-loud ovations came for players like Scott Niedermayer, Teemu Selanne, Chris Pronger, J.S. Giguere and, of course, George Parros.

Mayor Curt Pringle spoke briefly, followed by a surprise visit from Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Owner Henry Samueli addressed the crowd, finishing his remarks by saying, "THIS is the new Hockeytown!"

Brothers Rob and Scott Niedermayer, Pronger, Selanne and Giguere each answered questions from emcee and Ducks TV analyst Brian Hayward. Selanne, who was greeted with chants of "One more year!" gave no indication about whether or not he will make this season the last. "That's something I will think about at a later time," Selanne said. "Right now it's party time."

He was certainly right about that.

The festivities concluded with each Ducks player stepping to the front of the stage to hold the Cup over their heads, just like they did on the ice after the Game 5 victory over Ottawa at Honda Center.

"These fans," several Ducks said during the night, "are the best in the world."

I was this close to the Stanley Cup :hyper: Damn that was exciting!

Cool that you got to see that, Kat. :up: despite the hip-child addition. :)

Sarah....I'm really not hung up on drinking at all, as long as there's no driving involved. She's tasted my drinks in the past and never liked it. The first time she drank was this past new years eve, 2 months before she could drink legally. She had one and a half drinks that night. :horrors: Since then, she's had a few here and there, reasoning that she's gotta get ready for university. And so since then a few times, she's had two or three. And she's such a lightweight, she's hilarious. :lmao: Seriously, I nearly pee myself listening to her....she's goofy enough sober.

We're watching Queen: Live at Wembley. She's singing We Are the Champions really loudly. I told her I'm glad she rose up from all that repression. :up:

God, is it wrong to use your child as a source of amusement? :reject: If I'm wrong, I don't wanna be right...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Wow....I guess I'm with Sarah in being a lightweight...cause I get a buzz after only drinking one beer :huh:

same
and I work at building a tolerance :sigh:

I'm using that first line in your sig :lol:

VP it's not wrong. I think you should tape it in fact :up:

VintagePunk said:
We're watching Queen: Live at Wembley. She's singing We Are the Champions really loudly. I told her I'm glad she rose up from all that repression. :up:

God, is it wrong to use your child as a source of amusement? :reject: If I'm wrong, I don't wanna be right...

:lol: Never!

Back
Top Bottom