The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's bocce & croquet which I'll do, but cricket? as if people want to be running around in this heat in wedding gear playing cricket...although P & I plan on being well oiled by 5.30, and doing some let's get this party started ( I think that's why were invited actually), so knowing us we'll probably end up playing.

The food is picnic baskets - I don't know whether to be :huh: or :cute: in reaction to that!

Figures, I've been mostly ok the last few days and today I start hacking. :happy:

Oh well - I plan on being drunk at some point today/tonight, so fuck it. :wink:

Have fun at the cutesy wedding, Snow. And VP, gonna get a PM in to you before I have to leave for the grad party.

I bought my friend a huge bottle of cherry vodka. She's going to NJ for a month to visit her friends and fam there and will be away from her boy so I figure she's gonna need it. ;)

Do you still have to pick your friend up before the show?
I hope that goes off without a hitch :up:

Maybe the alcohol tonight will kill whatever sickness is going on :eternaloptimistwhenitcomestothepowerofalcohol:

snowbunny00774 said:
Do you still have to pick your friend up before the show?
I hope that goes off without a hitch :up:

Maybe the alcohol tonight will kill whatever sickness is going on :eternaloptimistwhenitcomestothepowerofalcohol:

Yep - I'm not looking forward to that. I'm hoping I can swing by, get her, and leave without having to do any major damage to anyone's pickup truck. :shifty:

Let's just say he's lucky he doesn't live next door. :wink: :isnotbitter:

Have a great time at the show April! :envious: :drool: And I hope the pre-show thing goes well, too. :) Maybe the coughing is just getting the last bit of it out? :hopeful:

Snow, that's just nuts. Imagine if the weather had been like it was earlier this week!

reading LMPA's post and hearing Carrie Underwood at the same time :lol:

I'm sure it will fine, and I know you will have a great time at the party and the show :drool:

I know VP, and after the rain yesterday, the ground is fairly soft...bye pretty heels :sad:

Kat, good job. How long before we can move on with our lawsuits to take suckas down and make money and retire, and all that awesome stuff?

Snow - in between cricket and croquet you should try to organize a fox hunt. That would be so awesome.

snowbunny00774 said:
reading LMPA's post and hearing Carrie Underwood at the same time :lol:

I'm sure it will fine, and I know you will have a great time at the party and the show :drool:

I know VP, and after the rain yesterday, the ground is fairly soft...bye pretty heels :sad:

Carrie Underwood - who knew she's be like a mini-Bar hero amongst us girls? :wink: :lol:

Pretty heels :sad: :hug:

I'd better get ready - gonna have a quick drink to temper the coughing.

:wave:

OMG - I'm going to keep mentioning fox sightings at the park all afternoon and drive everyone fucking nuts - I love it :drool: P will be totally up for that :evil:

Thanks Beav :)

I'll report back on how they take it, not knowing what the fuck I'm on about!!

Good idea April, I hope the cough clears up for you to enjoy all your events today.

fah - any idea what the Ho Jo on granville is like?

:tsk:

seriously...

Michael-J-Fox-Photograph-C10103915.jpeg

... what'd he ever do to you?

for shame

A number of social rituals used to follow the hunt. One of the most colourful was the act of "blooding." This is a very old ceremony in which the master or huntsman would smear the blood of the fox or coyote onto the cheeks or forehead of a newly initiated hunt follower.

:drool: Do that to the six month old.

snowbunny00774 said:
fah - any idea what the Ho Jo on granville is like?

It's right in downtown Vancouver ~ corner of Davie/Granville.

Walking distance to some fabulous shopping: Fluevogs Shoes :drool: ~ You must go there ~ really and Robson Street.

Great access for transit.

Downside:

Lots of clubs/pubs/restaurants...lots of noise, street type persons/kids.

Construction noise ~ huge new transit line going in and I'm not sure how close the hotel is :scratch:

So last night was very interesting. I'll save all the details for when there are more people around. Highlights include dinner and a fire. Oh yeah. :happy:

Some other good news is that my mom called this morning, and they've already booked our trip to Hawaii. :ohmy: :hyper: This is the soonest they've ever been organized. Omg, I can't wait! :D

Back
Top Bottom