The Temple Bar - I'll start a new thread, bitches....UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you go to bed Kat? At least you have no big plans...hopefully you get to relax this weekend.

Thora or fah - if you are popping in here, what is the Ho Jo on granville like, any idea?...it's one that's in the gay district if there are more than one...

snowbunny00774 said:
Thora or fah - if you are popping in here, what is the Ho Jo on granville like, any idea?...it's one that's in the gay district if there are more than one...

I've never been to that one before, so I can't say - sorry! :)

fah might know.

:applaud:

Did they really suck? Were they always bad live, or just currently.

eta: this is a momentous occasion. I got the baby to nap....IN THE CRIB! :drool:

<--old.

I slept the past two night in a hotel, not too drunk either, and they were some good night's of sleep. It's only been 4 months, but I had forgotten what it's like to sleep without having to keep an ear out.

Last edited:
My understanding is that they were awesome before.

The concert I went to, they played 4 songs and then they took a 1/2 break!:huh:
Go figure.

I actually saw the Stones' concert several years back when G&R opened up for them.
Great show....Axl actually did a good job.
Living Colour was the first act.......the crowd was awful to them....they kept on giving them the finger throughout their performance, sad.

RedrocksU2 said:
I actually saw the Stones' concert several years back when G&R opened up for them.
Great show....Axl actually did a good job.
Living Colour was the first act.......the crowd was awful to them....they kept on giving them the finger throughout their performance, sad.

Several years...try decades ago....That was back in '89 when the Stones were just 'old' now they're 'ancient'.

My brother went to that show. He went the night when Slash had to make some sort of apology onstage because he was dancing with Mr. Brownstone...:tsk:

I never danced with Mr. Brownstone, but I dig shag Mrs. Brownstone...:shh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

3 tops, a pair of pants, flip flops and a headband for $50 :love:

I'm going to change into my scummy clothes in a bit, make a drink and clean my apartment. :happy:

Sarah Jessica Parker, Beav - she just came out with a line of clothes. :drool:

:hyper:

/jealous :grumpy:

Does this mean I have to drive out to the O.C.? redkat? Scope it out for me, wouldja? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom