The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
First of all, y'all have to realize how much Mia and I love Cash Cab. It's a great show on, yes, the Discovery Channel. Most of what makes the show so great is its host, Ben Bailey, a stand up comedian.

Add in the fact that Ben Bailey will be here this friday night performing for free and I'm about to bounce off the walls :yippie::yippie::yippie:

Mia's going to be jealous.

i am!!! :sad:
i'm gonna be in MD for an interview that day. MD is not VA!! tell him to make a pit stop. i'll need a ride. ;)

:lol: ask snow and beav, i was on the lookout! if i'm ever on the show, you're my shout out. so have the phone by your side at all times!

VintagePunk said:
Not when the trend setters have taken all the prime real estate, and I'm left with Carrot Top's divan. :mad:

I'm so sorry.

I'd rather be naked in the elements of Lambeau Field right now than be anywhere within 50 miles of that guy.

I should eat some dinner. I had myself all set up with footbally snacks, but realized when I pulled my favorite brand of chips off the shelf, I neglected to see that I had chosen a bag that said "NO SALT ADDED" on it.

I mean, what's the point of that?

But I did also buy one of those little cheapo frozen pizzas. Jeno's, I think? That's some tasty frozen pizza for under $2.

I rock the Red Baron on a regular basis. I have the oven timed to perfection on that shit:

9 minutes
Rotate-180
9 minutes
Rotate-90
3 Minutes
Rotate-180
2 Minutes

I was wrong. It's Totino's.

Usually I wouldn't eat something so pizza-y so late at night, but I don't feel like going to bed at 10 tonight. I'm gonna stay up late. It's fun here, and work has been excessively boring as of late. I can handle being tired tomorrow.

phillyfan26 said:

subtle on subtle

here, for fucks sake, nsw and dalton are already the proud owners of one
ist2_1920421_sledge_hammer_on_white.jpg

I hope SOMEONE is soOOO ready to make the NEW thread before you know who sneaks in

Just read some of the sports one to see what was going on.
In bed :der:

Back
Top Bottom