The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you were nauseous watching Blair Witch Project on a big screen, you may have problems with this one. I had problems watching BWP, so when I realized it was shot in that hand-held format, I started to worry. But I didn't get dizzy or annoyed or anything here. I thought it really worked well for the flick.

Pay up bro :wink: You've probably had a free ride way too long. Oh, and you've missed so much these last few days Reg.

Dalton - is the couch still there? Just making sure you're on duty.

Couch is in position, Guv.

I never realized how many important people post on this site. Yesterday, I met a person who LITERALLY lives on Bono's chest (and apparently isn't leaving) and today I came across a person who resides in Eddie Vedder's bed.

Me? I'm sitting on a slightly better than average couch. :|

First of all, y'all have to realize how much Mia and I love Cash Cab. It's a great show on, yes, the Discovery Channel. Most of what makes the show so great is its host, Ben Bailey, a stand up comedian.

Add in the fact that Ben Bailey will be here this friday night performing for free and I'm about to bounce off the walls :yippie::yippie::yippie:

Mia's going to be jealous.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Wow, I took up residence in VP's cleavage...:drool:

:shifty:

:shame:

:wink:

Dalton. that's what happens when all the A and B-listers are already taken. My dilemma is, do I go for a prime spot on a D-lister, like a bicep for something, or take the hairy mole of a B-lister?

I've never heard of that show, Dem.

Back
Top Bottom