The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not buying that she has a bf

I think when you fill out the plate app. you have to tell them what it means which would mean lying :tsk:

hi adam :wave:

RavenBlue said:

Do you have long underwear? Tis a lifesaver in the chilly months

Long underwear....part of the canadian dream.

3244325.jpg

i'm pretty sure anything can be deemed offensive these days.

motorcycle club :hi5:

on the off chance that nsw is at some point visiting and we are stuck on the 405 at the same time I think it would be nice for him to see gfynsw on the plate next to him. :)

nothings up tonight adam, I'm dressed up ready but no go. I'm sure the loud music and beer would be the cure for my headache it's the drive that's stopping me. damn headlight glare

~BrightestStar~ said:

You

And how I find you offensive.

:tongue:

i can be offensive. but mainly if you have no sarcasm detector or sense of humor.:tongue:

or you're a republican :shh:

redkat said:

nothings up tonight adam, I'm dressed up ready but no go. I'm sure the loud music and beer would be the cure for my headache it's the drive that's stopping me. damn headlight glare

i could be drinking with some friends at someone's dorm right now but i didn't feel like it.

i know thats not like me :shifty:

The tea is a future recipe.

Tonight was a kind of relaxed fun night. Me and two of my buddies went out to dinner, then said, "Fuck it dude, let's go bowling," bowled, went to a local batting cage and hit some baseballs, went to Friendly's (the first time I'd ever been there), and then played Halo.

Good times.

phillyfan26 said:
The tea is a future recipe.

Tonight was a kind of relaxed fun night. Me and two of my buddies went out to dinner, then said, "Fuck it dude, let's go bowling," bowled, went to a local batting cage and hit some baseballs, went to Friendly's (the first time I'd ever been there), and then played Halo.

Good times.

I'm the world's largest dork, so factor that in when I say that your night sounds awesome to me.

Back
Top Bottom