The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She something once about spanish people live together and say they're married, when they're really not. but not all spanish people. Od something. I'm not spanish, so I didn't really understand nor retain it. But it was something along those lines. Si?

fascinating.

reading btwn the lines there I'm pretty sure the guy is gay.

Is there a reason we should want all of her friends relationships with men to end? How do they not have a reality show already

hi raven :wave:

beav I don't speak spanish que

Si = Yes. :happy:

She doesn't have a show because WE haven't pitched it to a network yet. You get on the proposal - you're allready in Cali. I'm ready to fly out to develop. LET'S DO THIS!

Nice, RB. You level any suckas?

Islanders blew a 3-1 lead to the flyers. THat kinda sucked.

:corn: I can't help myself'

could it be the same friend? oh my word

I like the license plate talk though. If/when I get a new car I wonder if UYMFA is taken

Yea me too, if I could get away with getting a plate like that.. that would indeed be sweet.

Could always get WDYGFY

Why Don't You Go Fuck Yourself :giggle:

Or STUYMFA

Stick that up your mofucking arse!

UberBeaver said:
She something once about spanish people live together and say they're married, when they're really not. but not all spanish people. Od something. I'm not spanish, so I didn't really understand nor retain it. But it was something along those lines. Si?

How old is she? Her typing makes me want to reach through the screen and strangle her. And why does she continue to speak about her friend's troubles? It doesn't seem right.

Back
Top Bottom