The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to eat something before I go out, but I don't seem to be hungry. :(

I was going to stop on my way and have a burger, but it's no fun eating a burger if you're not hungry for a burger.

I suppose I could at least get ready. I have to change out of my flannel pajama bottoms and into something more karaoke-friendly.

Dalton said:

I bet beav ignores me.

I do not, but I'd probably sleep better if I did. Actually, I don't understand the ignore feature, because I technically ignore 90% of the people on this site, but my advanced brain uses something called "filtering". I see a name of one who posts useless information and my eyes immediately dart to the next name. It's highly evolved. Most of you wouldn't understand. Don't question it.

snowbunny00774 said:
knock it off you two (I bet Justin just giggled :heart:), there is no room for remorse and forgiveness in here.

that sucks VP, anything close in the US?

No hugging, no learning. :Seinfeld:

Bah, I just don't care anymore. Damn you Joe Jackson for killing my girlish enthusiasm. :madwife:

I would probably ignore people if I posted in FYM.

I was planning to infiltrate that board a few weeks ago, but then I went up and read the threads to do some research.

I realized that no matter how much lube I used, there was no possible way I could fit my head far enough up my ass to be taken seriously in there. I just can't relax the muscles enough.

Pwnd by biology again.

U2democrat said:

Guys, I'll give you a hint, guys.

pfan. Nice. He's a pain in the ass.

Dalton said:
I would probably ignore people if I posted in FYM.

I was planning to infiltrate that board a few weeks ago, but then I went up and read the threads to do some research.

I realized that no matter how much lube I used, there was no possible way I could fit my head far enough up my ass to be taken seriously in there. I just can't relax the muscles enough.

Pwnd by biology again.

I have a 94% ignored rate in FYM. Of all the posts I've made in there, only once has someone answered me and that was NSW telling me to fuck myself.

There's 1 particular poster in FYM (no not the person on my ignore list) who has some sort of vendetta against Mia and myself. I don't know what it is, but they single us out and attempt to tear us down with each post, even perfectly innocent ones.

UberBeaver said:

pfan. Nice. He's a pain in the ass.

I have a 94% ignored rate in FYM. Of all the posts I've made in there, only once has someone answered me and that was NSW telling me to fuck myself.

I think I told you to shut the fuck up.

U2democrat said:
There's 1 particular poster in FYM (no not the person on my ignore list) who has some sort of vendetta against Mia and myself. I don't know what it is, but they single is out and attempt to tear us down with each post, even perfectly innocent ones.

Oh, but if you believed in Jah, you'd know that nobody can tear you down, and that, in fact, that person's attempts to tear you down only allows you to let the love in.

U2democrat said:
There's 1 particular poster in FYM (no not the person on my ignore list) who has some sort of vendetta against Mia and myself. I don't know what it is, but they single is out and attempt to tear us down with each post, even perfectly innocent ones.

I had a bit of a run-in recently with someone in there who generally isn't like that, at all. :huh:

I'm out, guys. The karaoke lounge at my neighborhood bowling alley won't know what hit them when I get through with them.

Go easy on MMG, guys. She must be exhuasted after typing all those capital letters.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom