The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nor can I. There are a number of people on this forum I can't take seriously at all.

I just read that thread again and had my mind blown.

Refuting every single legitimate opposing argument with, "Well, she is my BEST friend."

Fuck, I need to clear my head.

If she'd had a smaller number of posts, I'd say this was an alter ... I guess she's just stupid.

But hey, this person is ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS, M I RITE?

I must find out where the whole crowd of them lives and never move there.

My diagnosis:

6ufyhsn.gif

unico said:
we should type what we are drinking, doing, first thing that pops into our head, tpbm, etc. in there.

Oh no you don't. Part of my online sport here is to see another frequent poster loading up the game threads. Then I go in and post down at the bottom of the list then two in the middle then back to the bottom then the top. I enjoy seeing this person trying to get it back to all posts to them.

If you do that they will get confused and *poof* no more fun

lynnok said:

Oh no you don't. Part of my online sport here is to see another frequent poster loading up the game threads. Then I go in and post down at the bottom of the list then two in the middle then back to the bottom then the top. I enjoy seeing this person trying to get it back to all posts to them.

If you do that they will get confused and *poof* no more fun

:lol: nice game plan. i'll stay put.

My favorite part of Aidan O'Leary is that he mimicked Kieran's profile by contrasting William Randolph Hearst with Joseph Pulitzer AND made the avatar a completely random person (in Aidan's case, Jacob Riis).

Back
Top Bottom