The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to party my head off in TO or Montreal, especially since I know they're fun places and I've never been to the wacky land of Canadia... but I do have to deal with paperwork and visa hassle if I leave the US. Granted, I have to deal with it anyway if I do ITH. You know..... ITH would be a good place to recreate Temple! :ohmy:

yeah, when I think of wild party destinations, Canada comes to mind :rolleyes:

Zoots, don't listen to him. Frankly, I'm shocked you used the words "fun" and "Toronto" in the same sentence. :wink:

Don't get me wrong, I love Toronto and it has its merits (I'll be going there 4 or 5 times over the next few months). But Montreal is a different animal altogether, and the summer months, i.e. from May to September, cannot be beat in terms of nightlife and fun things to do. Montreal has more "joie de vivre." There's an old expression that we have: Torontonians live to work, while Montrealers work to live. Toronto is more of a business type town. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that.

But Montreal is a different animal altogether, and the summer months, i.e. from May to September, cannot be beat in terms of nightlife and fun things to do.

animal is a good description... make sure you don't drive there is all I'm saying... :wink:

In fact even pedestrians take their lives in their own hands... I do like your subway stations though, much more impressive than Toronto ones.

animal is a good description... make sure you don't drive there is all I'm saying... :wink:

In fact even pedestrians take their lives in their own hands... I do like your subway stations though, much more impressive than Toronto ones.

Yes, our driving skills leave a lot to be desired. :lol:

Seriously though, Montreal is renowned for its nightlife. Downtown on a Tuesday night will still be busy with people going to bars and clubs.

So, it's settled. Come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom