The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yikes:

It's almost 2pm here and a comfortable 83. A month from now that'll probably be 103 with 70+% humidity.

I've known many-a SoCal person who hates Virginia summers. It's the humidity...you can barely breathe in that kind of heat.

When I was a kid, we visited Miami for 3 weeks in the summer. I remember the humidity :mad: I don't miss it. My uncle had it arranged that the air conditioning was in the garage as well :up:

I love heat! :drool: Humidity is great too. I know a lot of people hate it, but I'm such a warm weather freak. Right now it's 19 (66), and supposed to get up to at least 24 (75), which will be a nice change. :)

Okay what did I miss other than April+BoMac, the awful looking Love Guru flick and a conversation about summer heat? :hyper:

I had to go and do work. It was cruel.

:angel:

I have a teeny amount of knowledge about soc...football but I enjoy watching these Euro/World Cup matches. Part of the fascination is with the way the crowds cheer and jeer...it's so different I :heart: it.

We should all get together! :bonodrum:

Let's see...

Elfa - TO
April - Detroit
BoMac - Montreal
Thora - Vancouver
Laura - VA
Mia - Buffalo
Beav - Strong Island
NSW - Chicago
Reg - Northern Cali?
U2F4e - MD? Is that right?
Kaffy - Calgary
Carlos - LA, CA
Sicy - Northern Cali(?)
Myself - NJ
............... (plus others I didn't mention)

What's a good central location where we can all go and party??? :hyper:

:sigh:

Let's see...

Elfa - TO
April - Detroit
BoMac - Montreal
Thora - Vancouver
Laura - VA
Mia - Buffalo
Beav - Strong Island
NSW - Chicago
Reg - Northern Cali?
Kaffy - Calgary
Carlos - LA, CA
Sicy - Northern Cali(?)
Myself - NJ
............... (plus others I didn't mention)

I said this before and I don't care if I'm biased. I've traveled to different places around the world, and I think Montreal has one of the best party/night life scenes around.

So come here! :hyper:

Let's see...

Elfa - TO
April - Detroit
BoMac - Montreal
Thora - Vancouver
Laura - VA
Mia - Buffalo
Reg - Northern Cali?
Kaffy - Calgary
Carlos - LA, CA
Sicy - Northern Cali(?)
Myself - NJ

yeah... I'm in Maryland..

somebody get out a map of the US and we all can play pin the tail on the donkey so to speak...:giggle: and whomever gets closer to the middle then that's the city we have to meet in.. :sexywink: Or we all just show up on your doorstep!

and you forgot Lila! :grumpy:

:angel:

I have a teeny amount of knowledge about soc...football but I enjoy watching these Euro/World Cup matches. Part of the fascination is with the way the crowds cheer and jeer...it's so different I :heart: it.

Cool. But some of us don't want to know what happens in the games until we get home and watch the repeat on TV after work. So we intentionally avoid the Euro thread and come to the Bar. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom