The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, bar. :stillwakingup: :yawn:

I have no desire to see The Love Guru. Mike Myers was funny like 10+ years ago, but now he's just doing the same old shtick every time, and it's gotten old and so not funny any more. :shrug: Just my opinion, though.

Well, if it's dumb then the Leafs MUST be involved, no?

:wink:

Hey all. :wave:

WHOA WHOA WHOA, there sonny boy. Mike fucking Milbury probably did some of the STUPIDEST shit in NHL history. Give him some credit. Goddamn Habs fans always selling the Islanders short....COME ON!

Milbury was smaaht. No stoopid. Not like they say. He can do stuff.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, there sonny boy. Mike fucking Milbury probably did some of the STUPIDEST shit in NHL history. Give him some credit. Goddamn Habs fans always selling the Islanders short....COME ON!

Milbury was smaaht. No stoopid. Not like they say. He can do stuff.

It's what Charles Wang wanted.

It's not what I wanted!!!!

Well, if it's dumb then the Leafs MUST be involved, no?

:wink:

Hey all. :wave:

The Wings fan will keep mum on this one. :giggle:

You guys, it's after 1 and I haven't taken a lunch because I have a lot of work to get through, and I'm not hungry and the only thing that sounds appealing at the moment is vitamin water. Just a random whining moment... :wave:

Just because your tastes run a little bit more exotic than mine does not mean I want what you want. You can have all the Wang you want, does not make it by cup of tea.

We've known each other for many years but this is the first time you've ever come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for wang, even though my wife is Godmother to your only child. But, let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship and you were afraid to be in my debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom