The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack:

Well that was nice. A guy just picked up the other line and I said "Hi!" and he said "It's dinner time you dumb son of a bitch what the hell do you think you're doing?" and then he hung up on me :|

Bastard! Why did he even pick up the darn phone then?

Sorry Laura. That's why I have caller ID. To avoid certain callers :shifty:

Very cool RB :cool:

Yea.. I'm still buzzing.. and I really ought to be trying to get some sleep as my flight leaves at 10am tomorrow :der: They were hoping that one of them would be listening and they were going to try and arrange a meeting, alas they were unavailable today. But hey, ain't everyday you get on national radio :wink:

Maddy just called to let me know that the place we go to to print photos/make discs, etc. of our pictures is gone :( Apparently there was a sign on the window saying the rent was too high for them to stay, and supposedly they will re-open somewhere else in the future. No phone/email contact information. I had no idea. I'm so sad. I really liked Vic and he knew us, knew of Maddy's Bono stories and all. I hate hearing things like this. Make me very :sad:

That sucks Lila

One of my moms friends told one of the producers in there about my 'quest' and had me write out a big spiel and such... pretty well thought that was it. Then today, Mom and I were in town and she got a text from her friend telling us they were going to call and put me on the radio live sometime that afternoon, in the hopes that one of the lads were listening and would get in touch.

So I got to explain to them about going down to HQ near everyday, staring at the grey doors, watching them drive into the carport but not come out again. etc.

I even called Edge's beanie a toque. :lol:

Maddy just called to let me know that the place we go to to print photos/make discs, etc. of our pictures is gone :( Apparently there was a sign on the window saying the rent was too high for them to stay, and supposedly they will re-open somewhere else in the future. No phone/email contact information. I had no idea. I'm so sad. I really liked Vic and he knew us, knew of Maddy's Bono stories and all. I hate hearing things like this. Make me very :sad:

oh no... that is sad. :hug: sorry..

Well he callled me a son of a bitch when i'm not even a son! That whole thing was just totally unnecessary.

Call him back and say..."Wait...no, no I don't even want to hear it...I'm no son, I might be a bitch, but I'm NO son!! Why don't you just drop a bunch of cluster bombs on innocent Iraqi children, and keep letting Bin Laden escape your grasp you no good, rude butthole ('cos I know Laura'd never say a**hole). P.S. go ahead vote for McCain, 'cos he's going to be loser just like you!! Good evening, Obama '08"

Maddy & I were at lunch yesterday, and we overheard to over-60 women talking about the election, and they said they didn't like either candidate. WTF? Are you on the fence about something? 4 more years? If that's the case, stay the f**k home and don't vote, TYVM.

You're so excited by that prospect that you can't even form a grammatically correct sentence? :cute:

lllol.jpg

Call him back and say..."Wait...no, no I don't even want to hear it...I'm no son, I might be a bitch, but I'm NO son!! Why don't you just drop a bunch of cluster bombs on innocent Iraqi children, and keep letting Bin Laden escape your grasp you no good, rude butthole ('cos I know Laura'd never say a**hole). P.S. go ahead vote for McCain, 'cos he's going to be loser just like you!! Good evening, Obama '08"

:applaud:

You should get yer butt to the nearest Democratic campaign HQ and help them out! :yes:

Maddy & I were at lunch yesterday, and we overheard to over-60 women talking about the election, and they said they didn't like either candidate. WTF? Are you on the fence about something? 4 more years? If that's the case, stay the f**k home and don't vote, TYVM.

exactly! stay home and stew u a**holes... :banghead:

I talk to a lot of 60+ women on the phone who don't like the way they perceive Hillary was treated by Obama/the Democratic Party/the Media and all threaten to either write in her name or vote McCain and I just want to yell at them "Don't you know that McCain would set women's issues back 40 years?!?!?!?" :banghead:

I talk to a lot of 60+ women on the phone who don't like the way they perceive Hillary was treated by Obama/the Democratic Party/the Media and all threaten to either write in her name or vote McCain and I just want to yell at them "Don't you know that McCain would set women's issues back 40 years?!?!?!?" :banghead:

exactly.. such morons.. :doh:

Can you tell them that, or are you not allowed to?

:up:

Reggie... did you forget about me? Can you add Footloose to that list? I'm sure you used to break into dance when that song was popular way back when :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom