The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, i'm pretty much convinced my friend is a magnet for the sketchiest men in va. last night at a bar she met a guy with "ILOVE PUSSY" tattooed on his toes. this is the same girl who is responsible for our encounter with the guy named "queef"...among others. i really don't know how she does it. even when we lived in the same town i would've never met these guys on my own or whenever she just wasn't around.

just thought i'd share. what ya'll doin?

Hai guys!!! wut do u thnk about the new coldplay albumn??? u2 rip off!!1 :happy:

:banghead:

:wink:

Well if you really must know....last night during the CELTICS game (MUWUWUWUWHHAHAHAHHAA) I saw this commercial for iTunes with Coldplay...and believe me, as hard as I could try to resist it, after the first 10 seconds I was compelled to jump up and sing 'I WANT TO BE BAAAANNNOOOOOO, I WANT TO BE BAAAANNNNOOOOO'. I mean, if it wasn't obvious before, you just gotta see that commercial, it's hilarious imo.

Anthony agreed.

:lol:

Go Celtics. Cmon gang, if that's not a team that deserves to win, I don't know what is. And that's coming from someone who started the playoffs rooting for the Lakers. Celtics all the way. :up:

Oh, good morning! ;)

Honestly, when I'm listening to Viva La Vida, U2 is the last thing on my mind. I don't even think it sounds all that much like any U2 album. Why this endless need to compare? :crack:

But where would we get our weekday entertainment if it weren't for such threads? So it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom