The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just gonna say something about buying cassettes! :hi5:

I was in India back then but yeah they were indeed cheap. I didn't buy nearly enough albums back then as I do now. So I never bought any singles. Barely got an album a month from what money I could bum off my parents! I still have some of those tapes from back then. :drool: including some mix tapes I made with names like "Exclusive Hits II" :reject:

wow, the advertising for those banner ads is getting pretty sophisticated... does anyone else see ads for the Temple Bar up there?

You saw an ad for the actual Temple Bar in Dublin? :ohmy:

:giggle:
I remember watching 120 minutes and the summer blocks so I could tape Even Better Than The Real Thing. :lol:

Haha I used to tape a ton of shit from MTV! Mostly without a cord so people in the room had to stay silent. :drool:

You saw an ad for the actual Temple Bar in Dublin? :ohmy:

TBad.jpg

:yes:

Now I don't have to worry about my parents moving during my last year of college, and I'll be able to have a home here in Virginia as I start looking for a job/place to live here as opposed to having a "home" in North Carolina :up:

It also means a lot less stress for my cat.

Hey April, I know you're off to lunch but... speaking of Tom Petty again, do you like his song I Need To Know? It fucking rocks! I wish he'd played it last night.

I only have Full Moon Fever and his Greatest Hits CD. I want to get Wallflowers. It's supposed to be really good! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom