The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumpity.gif

X eleventy billion

Tell me about it! I got like barely 5 hrs sleep last night cos I just had to go see Tom Petty live. :|:wink:

April, you were right about the frat boys! :crack: There was a group of boys and girls right next to me and the boys were screaming "wooooooooo tom pettyyyyyy" and every now and then they would go into a chant "tom-pe-tty tom-pe-tty..." :crack: It wasn't terrible though. They weren't that obnoxious.

What was indeed terrible though was the beer & food service at the stands! OMG! They had the most incompetent people working these counters and we were standing in line forever only to be told later as we approached the counter that either "there is no line there, stand in this line" or "the beer is over, no more beer"... this after standing in line for 15 or 20 min. Horrible!

Oh well, the show was decent enough even though I missed at least 2 or 3 songs cos I was standing in the pointless beer line. Okay, I'll let you guys talk now. :wink:

nothing better than drunken morons at a concert.. especially ones who friggin spill beer all over ur Coach purse! :mad::madwife: don't even get me started..:|

zoots :hug: we love to hear ya talk..

Tell me about it! I got like barely 5 hrs sleep last night cos I just had to go see Tom Petty live. :|:wink:

April, you were right about the frat boys! :crack: There was a group of boys and girls right next to me and the boys were screaming "wooooooooo tom pettyyyyyy" and every now and then they would go into a chant "tom-pe-tty tom-pe-tty..." :crack: It wasn't terrible though. They weren't that obnoxious.

What was indeed terrible though was the beer & food service at the stands! OMG! They had the most incompetent people working these counters and we were standing in line forever only to be told later as we approached the counter that either "there is no line there, stand in this line" or "the beer is over, no more beer"... this after standing in line for 15 or 20 min. Horrible!

Oh well, the show was decent enough even though I missed at least 2 or 3 songs cos I was standing in the pointless beer line. Okay, I'll let you guys talk now. :wink:

Oh noes! :doh:

Were they also more concerned with taking pictures for their myspace pages than they were with the actual concert, too? Ugh... I still like Petty's music, but count me out for another show.

It's been a crazy morning here... :crazy: Work is very busy, and I am sooooooo not prepared for this exam tonight so I'm cramming more at lunch! :happy:

Buuuuuuut, good news is dinner plans for tonight have been cemented though, so I'm happy. :wink:

Were they also more concerned with taking pictures for their myspace pages than they were with the actual concert, too?

Yes!!! Wow, you've had the exact same experience?! :lol: The thing I don't get is how does Tom Petty's melodious guitar jangle attract such a crowd? Aren't those kids usually more about Sublime or Sugar ray or something?

Good luck with the exam! :up:

Yes!!! Wow, you've had the exact same experience?! :lol: The thing I don't get is how does Tom Petty's melodious guitar jangle attract such a crowd? Aren't those kids usually more about Sublime or Sugar ray or something?

Good luck with the exam! :up:

:lmao: and thanks! I'll need it! :)

Thanks! Okay so this one time in 19... just kidding! :wink:

:lol: True dat! People who don't realize they cannot sing make me :sad:

1992??? I miss the 90's... Good times, so much less stress! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom