The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

There is an Italy game today? I didn't even know. I've been slippin'! :reject:

Hey I didn't even say anything last time! It was Laura I think. :madspit:

Yup. We have a staff picnic in June, and this year we're having it at the zoo. I've never been to this one before, so I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Awesome! We have a picnic coming up in August I think. Baseball & Barbecue!

:lol:

There is an Italy game today? I didn't even know. I've been slippin'! :reject:

Hey I didn't even say anything last time! It was Laura I think. :madspit:

Yes there is, and a crucial one at that. No updates in here!! ;)

The part at the end when she posted diagrams had me in tears! :laugh:

But that was awesome of her to do so. Poor her, though. She took the time to post that and was shot down.

oh and Amy, if you ever want to hear a connection between Radiohead and Muse, listen to Cuttooth... that song could slide into Absolution or Black Holes and Revelations no problem...

Really? You think so? Cuttooth is pretty unmistakably Radiohead to me. It's so good that I'm amazed it was left off of Amnesiac. It could easily replace Morning Bell or Dollars and Cents on there IMO. On the other hand, Time Is Running Out is totally Radiohead I think. When I heard that song for the first time, I thought it was Radiohead. I had no doubts!

oh and Amy, if you ever want to hear a connection between Radiohead and Muse, listen to Cuttooth... that song could slide into Absolution or Black Holes and Revelations no problem...

:lol: u read my post eh.. I will give a listen again.. its been sooo long since I have heard it that I don't remember.. But seriously, except for that they are quite different IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom