The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But we don't get the same sampling of people that you get in FYM. You need someone to tell you how you're only a whore because of your economic status, then another to tell you that the Bible never actually says whoring is bad, then someone to tell you you're a whore cause you choose to be. You're not gonna get there here. NSW might make you a haiku, and I'm sure Lila has some sort whore smiley ready to go, but it's just not the same. :(

Yeah, about that. I also have this theory that "crazy" people really make a lot of sense if you take the time to listen. I should have listened.

Oh, and hey, really loving the Drunken Irish Whore thread. That's a 5 star-er. Good stuff. :mad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:yawn:

G'morning all....:wave:

Reg - I'm think for the next Douche Monkey project, double concept album all about Horton and his adventures getting mad freaky with the Whos in Whoville. Definitely gonna need a killer live show. Dancing Whos in cages for sure.

battle 23's still got legs eh?

and besides, that thread sounds more like it would be a zoo thing, and that's not the point is it?

hi Reg

UberBeaver said:

Reg - I'm think for the next Douche Monkey project, double concept album all about Horton and his adventures getting mad freaky with the Whos in Whoville. Definitely gonna need a killer live show. Dancing Whos in cages for sure.

Oh, I'm so down with that Beav...I've got a cache of lyrics and song ideas for that...We can call it: The Horton does the Who's Next Tour....brilliant!!

Hey, it's Pam Beesly!!! :hug:

UberBeaver said:

Reg - I think we can call it "For There is No Pr0n in Whoville" and it's all about Horton and his quest to make the ultimate pr0n with the residents of Whoville, but he's constantly held back by the uptight majority. I see Kevin Bacon as Horton. Maybe Lori Singer as the love interest. Maybe Kenny Loggins can do a song or two with us. We're also gonna need a tractor, and a barn. I'm working on a song now called, "JUMP BACK".

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh, I'm so down with that Beav...I've got a cache of lyrics and song ideas for that...We can call it: The Horton does the Who's Next Tour....brilliant!!

That's thinking, Reg. :hi5:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
and besides, that thread sounds more like it would be a zoo thing, and that's not the point is it?

Well ZC is just sort of FYM only with issues closer to home. No? Irish Whores are international, therefore FYM material. Regular Whores though, they could probably get away with a ZC thread.

UberBeaver said:

Reg - I think we can call it "For There is No Pr0n in Whoville" and it's all about Horton and his quest to make the ultimate pr0n with the residents of Whoville, but he's constantly held back by the uptight majority. I see Kevin Bacon as Horton. Maybe Lori Singer as the love interest. Maybe Kenny Loggins can do a song or two with us. We're also gonna need a tractor, and a barn. I'm working on a song now called, "JUMP BACK".

Beav if we put our minds together it'll be nothing less than genius...:shifty:

We need more Pr0n in the world...:yes:

UberBeaver said:

:rockon:

And you know if Kevin Bacon is in it, we're going to have a gratuitous shot (or two, or three or four) of Horton's wang.

Back
Top Bottom