The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were talking about Heroes at work today, and trying to figure out if any of us already possessed super powers. We managed to determine that my power is the ability to resist Jewish guilt.

Night Beav.

Ask the cold sufferer:

So what's it really like when you've just done a string of 8 strong sneezes, and it feels like your head's about to explode right off the base of your neck???

:mad:

I'm so whiny and needy tonight. And annoying too, I would imagine.

snowbunny00774 said:
oh, I remember now...hey, people who are U2 all knowing...did U2 play any southern states for vertigo?

How south is south? I think they may have played one show in the Carolinas, or was that just a rumour they might, and I'm remembering incorrectly? :hmm: Oh! The played Atlanta.

VintagePunk said:
Night Beav.

Ask the cold sufferer:

So what's it really like when you've just done a string of 8 strong sneezes, and it feels like your head's about to explode right off the base of your neck???

:mad:

I'm so whiny and needy tonight. And annoying too, I would imagine.

never annoying (only if you get laid before I do, then I'll have to reevaluate), but as of now, no.

I hate the whiny & needy feeling when you're sick. my walls aren't exactly the best listeners (despite the fact they supposedly have ears), and you think any of my appliances are thoughtful enough to run themselves - no, selfish fuckers.

VintagePunk said:

How south is south? I think they may have played one show in the Carolinas, or was that just a rumour they might, and I'm remembering incorrectly? :hmm: Oh! The played Atlanta.

is that south enough for that thread?

snowbunny00774 said:

I can tell by the tone of your answer you don't give a shit if it's south enough!

Well, yes. Meaning, I want you to post in there again...so, I give a shit, sure, but at this point I'd tell you that Boston was South enough, just to send you back in there. That all being said, though, it really is South enough.

VP, you're not already my Ontario girl???

that's sucks you're sick too thora :(

and you...yes you...don't be telling me to stay out of places. you know that's only going to make go back...

VintagePunk said:

I was hoping...but...you never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips, so it was a little hard to tell. :(

I do that because I'm convinced people are out to get me, so, let's not confuse my paranoia for a lack of passion.

Righteous Brothers ahoy.

T-Seb, sorry you are ill. Or Moody.

Who, me?

ThoraSEB said:
I'll be fine. I should make a phone call, and that will make everything better. :)

you should. is he cute?

vp, do it anyway. we need to get that place back to it's potential so I can exploit it better :up:

Until you post in the other "Ask a " thread, Yolland crush or not, you should stay away from the thread in question.

How does "Ask a person who is just going to mock you about life" sound?

Back
Top Bottom