The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:keeprunning:

and I'm gonna tell Kat you said all that stuff about her, she's gonna kick your ass.

Hi fah. welcome to abbc :wave:
where complete nonsense is the order of the day :)

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

If you're ever in Savannah, try the Artillery Punch. Good stuff.)

I really want to visit Savannah. Of course, if I didn't see people walking non-existent dogs, people holding strings with flies attached to them, and witchy women, I'd be sorely disappointed. :(

Nah, Kat knows better. She was born here, she's not really even Irish.

But really, what would be better than rolling in FYM and seeing that topic? It would get moved so quick, but still.

:grumpy: you asked.

:wonderswhyheinsistsondigginghisowngraves
...andwhyhe'sstillawake:

VintagePunk said:

I really want to visit Savannah. Of course, if I didn't see people walking non-existent dogs, people holding strings with flies attached to them, and witchy women, I'd be sorely disappointed. :(

It's an awesome city. Great restaurants and bars. And though I didn't see all that "Midnight in the Garden..." weirdness, the people really are quirky. It's funny. Everyone talks to you, but it's fun, not like weirdo conversation. Just talking about whatever. I want to go back. I really never thought I could enjoy Georgia of all places, but Savannah is awesome.

UberBeaver said:

It's an awesome city. Great restaurants and bars. And though I didn't see all that "Midnight in the Garden..." weirdness, the people really are quirky. It's funny. Everyone talks to you, but it's fun, not like weirdo conversation. Just talking about whatever. I want to go back. I really never thought I could enjoy Georgia of all places, but Savannah is awesome.

I second that. I've been 2-3x and enjoyed it each time. The quirkiness was not as blatant as portrayed in that film, but, there is something different, but nice, about the locals. The American South is an interesting and varied place.

UberBeaver said:

That movie (and book) makes it seem very appealing. I seriously want to visit there.

I also want to find The Lady Chablis and become his/her bff. :love:

UberBeaver said:
she's not really even Irish.

that's the one that might get you in shit right there.

:pray:

I think you should have :ask the new dad:

do it...you know you want to...
I'll buy you a trip to Savannah

I believe the genesis of the "Ask a..." threads was one that Irvine started, to dispel myths and erroneous beliefs about homosexuality. It was fascinating. :up:

The rest since then have just been...lame. :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

That movie (and book) makes it seem very appealing. I seriously want to visit there.

I also want to find The Lady Chablis and become his/her bff. :love:

You should do it. It's an inexpensive city. Easy to get around. Clean, nice. Spring / Summer is a great time to go too. Your daughter would probably enjoy it. Our hotel was actually a couple of miles out of the city (to save $), but we never had a problem finding parking or anything.

snowbunny00774 said:

I think you should have :ask the new dad:

do it...you know you want to...
I'll buy you a trip to Savannah

But I don't want people asking me questions. :( I have enough thread maintainence with the smiley battles.

ok, going to bed for realz this time.

VintagePunk said:
I believe the genesis of the "Ask a..." threads was one that Irvine started, to dispel myths and erroneous beliefs about homosexuality. It was fascinating. :up:

The rest since then have just been...lame. :tsk:

I vaguely remember that, and it was good, the rest just seemed like a mockery.

And if I ever met a group of people that can do mockery justice, well.....I'm not saying it's the bar patrons or anything...we're good people after all :angel:

UberBeaver said:

But I don't want people asking me questions. :( I have enough thread maintainence with the smiley battles.

ok, going to bed for realz this time.

night. Also, I think we should answer the questions for you and you just post them so it looks like you :fuckinggeniusrighthere:

No spoken words said:
We should, once a week, start a "Ask a..." thread, and make sure every one else in here posts at least one question.

haha, like you'd have to "make sure" I posted at least 1 question :cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom