The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One was a blowout, the other I think just got caught in moderator cross fire.

Horton got in his car
His Horton mobile
And drove not too far
Too pick up Camile.
He opened her door,
As a gentleman should,
And said, "Sit down whore,"
As only a true pimp could.
"Now, tonight we makin' money.
Shut you mouth, this ain't funny,
I'm tired of all you chirpin' little birds,
Now get in there and relieve No Spoken Words."

yeah....space cadet for sure. I think even he didn't understand her sometimes. she had to be an alter to wind him up, I wonder who?

Numb :(

They were my best friends at this place for a while. I use "friends" loosely, "entertainment" might be better, but I used to have conversations with them. I didn't know anyone else. And FH HATED me. It was awesome.

Never did find out what was going down in March. She never said. I don't think she ever came back.

uh...maybe she was right. :uhoh: I'm the one that's always going on about none of this is real. Maybe wizard found the way out. :goestorereadeverythingshepostedever:.

ThoraSEB said:

This was... interesting.

Yeah, that's one adjective that could be used. I remember Numb used to get mad cause he was always posting pictures of his hair or something. Like he'd change his avatar all the time, but it was just different angels of his hair. Had I known what the term "emo" meant, I would have used it. A LOT.

Last edited:
maybe she forsaw the march St. Patricks day thing?

she's good, I bet if we'd listened she'd have been able to predict the bloody weather :(

UberBeaver said:

Oh, how amazingly phenomenal were these????

Few things give me more pleasure than truly fucked up people that are totally harmless but on the loose. That's why I love riding the bus or train. I fucking love crazy people. Let me just say that if I had seen some of these threads at the time they were being posted in, I'd have read them religiously. I'd have really looked forward to them.

The only thing that worries me is FH's love of A Sort of Homecoming, since that song is so beloved to me.

Oh, and Beav, I can only imagine how a guy that is as serious as FH apparently is/was would react to you popping up in his threads. :)

ETA - Quick side note....there is a journal out there that is really beckoning to me. It wants me to finally go in there and make comments, but they will not be positive comments. I am really trying my best to avoid doing this, but this person's posts are just killing me.

Oh yeah, those were some good times. FH used to just say things like, "quite" everytime I posted. Or maybe a smiley, or if I was luck I'd get the signature "......" <-- That was on a good day. I also made a topic in ZC about him, but made it about me. He came in and offered me advice, and it was awesome.

No spoken words said:

ETA - Quick side note....there is a journal out there that is really beckoning to me. It wants me to finally go in there and make comments, but they will not be positive comments. I am really trying my best to avoid doing this, but this person's posts are just killing me.

Oh man, I've got a list of those.

UberBeaver said:
Oh yeah, those were some good times. FH used to just say things like, "quite" everytime I posted. Or maybe a smiley, or if I was luck I'd get the signature "......" <-- That was on a good day. I also made a topic in ZC about him, but made it about me. He came in and offered me advice, and it was awesome.

Oh man, I've got a list of those.

I don't have a list, just the one. Again, my own journal reeks of lameness, but, this particular one, it just fucking blows me away. This person's perspective on life is skewed at best, and, the best part are the comments left are always the same people, and always so glowing. Eeeeeeeeee, it drives me crazy.

He would say "quite" at you? Nice. But, him offering you advice when you were really talking about him is classic.

Back
Top Bottom