The Temple Bar: Horton Does a Who...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

We hired a new guy, and today we had a meeting to get to know him better. I had asked for people to give me suggestions on funny questions I could give to him, and that one was one of Lila's suggestions.

yeah, I got that, I didn't get how Stevie Wonder = went welll :scratch:

ThoraSEB said:

Yeah - he'll be at a Chapters doing a book signing tomorrow night. :D

hmm, I wonder if he's going to be around here any time...let me know how he looks in person. I meant sounds, whatever...I'm not that shallow :)

snowbunny00774 said:

hmm, I wonder if he's going to be around here any time...let me know how he looks in person. I meant sounds, whatever...I'm not that shallow :)

:lol: Yes - his accent should be wonderful.

I think this will be his last stop for this little tour thing. Not totally sure, though.

figures :sigh:

I got one bite in pleba...good enough for me :happy:

if you guys don't want me in the bar just say so...I'll stay away. I appreciate you staying t-seb :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
figures :sigh:

I got one bite in pleba...good enough for me :happy:

if you guys don't want me in the bar just say so...I'll stay away. I appreciate you staying t-seb :hug:

:hug: I'm not going anywhere.

And you better not either, missy! :madwife:

Remember, it could have been worse than Stevie Wonder, Thora. It could have been Hasselhoff :eyebrow:

What's this about someone wanting to clean out my closet? :hmm: I think I heard a cricket in there last night. Might have to send Otto (my cat) in to do a full search

nice tseb :)

lol. dg can play around in there all she likes (actually now I think of it beav probably set her up in there with the cam he posted earlier :mad:)

I don't know why I'd be mad though, there's nothing to bloody film :angry:

Lila64 said:
Remember, it could have been worse than Stevie Wonder, Thora. It could have been Hasselhoff :eyebrow:

:yuck: Good point. I'll have to talk to him further to better understand his musical tastes. He has a recording studio, which really interests me. All could be forgiven if he likes other artists, and if I could use the studio. :hmm:

redkat said:
I don't want you to go snow :scream:

I gotta do a billion things. It sucks I can't devote my life to this bar :sad:

took a bite outta pleba? :corn:

you always have to do them when I'm around :sad:

:hug: how are things anyway?

well it was a little one...but normally I just get ignored or jumped on, but someone bought it :drool:

you'll have to subtlely (sp?) play some U2, and go from there :shifty:

Is there Pleban drama? Do tell :corn:

ETA: was it about cologne? :scratch:

I just saw this and laughed. I didn't know where to post it

theybestealinmybucketselx4.jpg

:lol: Is that from icanhascheezburger?

Wtf is up with customer service people speaking only French?! :angry: My French is so limited, I hope they understood what I was calling about. :uhoh:

:cute:

alright I'm pissed, either one of my patio umbrellas blew away in the storm or it was stolen :mad:

I have to wait till my dinner is finished before i can go looking for it, and I'm pissed cos it was new :sad: /whine

Thora - don't know where the pic is from. I did a search, and it randomly came up. I couldn't not post it somewhere.

Good luck with your umbrella search. Damn that mother nature! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom