The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA - Page 55 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #811
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 06:41 PM
PRE-Boy era? whoa
__________________

__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #812
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
You think this thread is hot, Carlos? Today is also Leather Day - PRE- Boy era. Wouldn't that be pedophilia? Even if they're over 18 now, they weren't then, right?
Even if they're not the title is asking for it...

I dare you to post something about false advertising in the thread
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:38 PM   #813
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:41 PM
dooooo it
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #814
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Why are you all so paranoid you go invisible? What are afraid of? BOOOOOO!
Yeah....that is kinda weird...I don't mind being visible...then again I've got nothing to hide...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #815
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan


Even if they're not the title is asking for it...

I dare you to post something about false advertising in the thread
If "they" ever come and seize my computer, with all the shit "they'd" find I'd at least be able to retain some pride that they cannot find Pre-BOY era U2 pictures. That would be the coup de grace @ the trial.

"And tell me, sir, what is going on in this picture?"
"That's a woman and....another woman.....and a man....and I'm not sure what that 4th person is....could go either way."
"And tell the court what's goin on here."
"That's an orca - a killer whale - and another orca."
"And this, sir? What exactly is this?"
*The courtroom gasps*
"That's Larry Mullen, your honor."
"And what era?"
"Um...."
"Answer the question. What era?"
"Look - I was just brows - "
"ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
"Pre Boy."
*the court erupts with anger and disgust.*

I can't do that to my family. No way.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:52 PM   #816
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


If "they" ever come and seize my computer, with all the shit "they'd" find I'd at least be able to retain some pride that they cannot find Pre-BOY era U2 pictures. That would be the coup de grace @ the trial.

"And tell me, sir, what is going on in this picture?"
"That's a woman and....another woman.....and a man....and I'm not sure what that 4th person is....could go either way."
"And tell the court what's goin on here."
"That's an orca - a killer whale - and another orca."
"And this, sir? What exactly is this?"
*The courtroom gasps*
"That's Larry Mullen, your honor."
"And what era?"
"Um...."
"Answer the question. What era?"
"Look - I was just brows - "
"ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
"Pre Boy."
*the court erupts with anger and disgust.*

I can't do that to my family. No way.
that's awesome... Beav if you ever need a character witness let me know...
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #817
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:41 PM
oh me too. i'd be glad to speak on your behalf.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #818
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:41 PM
ooooh carlos, good thread! i'm tempted...but i'll wait. i'm sure someone will say what i want to say, but funnier.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #819
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevated_u2_fan


that's awesome... Beav if you ever need a character witness let me know...
I say leave all the character witnessing to NSW...

Thought oughta get Beav 10 o 20 in Attica...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #820
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 08:41 PM



Plus - I don't need you, Reg who would trust the word of a man that just listened to Rico Suave*?


















*Please send to me. Tks.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #821
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


I say leave all the character witnessing to NSW...

Thought oughta get Beav 10 o 20 in Attica...
At least.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #822
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


At least.
Quit fantasizing, freak. Go post in the pre-Boy topic. Ugh. You ill me, man. I'm ill.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #823
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver

You ill me, man. I'm ill.
Talking Canadian again?
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 01-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #824
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico
ooooh carlos, good thread! i'm tempted...but i'll wait. i'm sure someone will say what i want to say, but funnier.
i am tempted...
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now  
Old 01-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #825
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 08:41 PM
Does Canada have the market cornered on "ill", eh?
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com