The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was cold, it snowed and it was windy. It was also my first hockey game and it was just so fantastic to be there and listen to the crowd cheer and except for the game delays for shoveling off the ice it went by so fast. And Stinking Sidney Crosby. :madspit: He can go home like now and stay there

lynnok said:
It was cold, it snowed and it was windy. It was also my first hockey game and it was just so fantastic to be there and listen to the crowd cheer and except for the game delays for shoveling off the ice it went by so fast. And Stinking Sidney Crosby. :madspit: He can go home like now and stay there

what a first hockey game!! wow - I'm mucho jealous!
It looked like a lot of the football games i've been to there, I couldn't even imagine seeing hockey there :drool: I have to give props to the crowd, looked like they were giving it their all, would have been nice if they'd been rewarded with win, but those Pens kids are hot.

Glad you had a good time :) :stillbitterthough:

I went home, did the bunny doctor thing and then sat in a hot bath for an hour.

I'd go again in a second. Now I feel dumb for never going before. Isn't that the way it always is?

snowbunny00774 said:

what a first hockey game!! wow - I'm mucho jealous!
It looked like a lot of the football games i've been to there, I couldn't even imagine seeing hockey there :drool: I have to give props to the crowd, looked like they were giving it their all, would have been nice if they'd been rewarded with win, but those Pens kids are hot.

Glad you had a good time :) :stillbitterthough:

I thought about you when I watched that game. :flirt: One day, you and me at a Bills game. :combust:

I had a dream I won a jackpot on a slot machine. It was nickel slots and I won 710 coins. But it should have been like thousands. I was cheated! But I did win :hmm:

e42da58c4e1eae8282d0de22fe77435d.gif

It was a lot bigger, moneywise in my dream. Calculating the number 710 didn't make the jackpot as big as I thought. But 710 was definitely in the dream. I did once win $200 on a nickel machine in Vegas, around midnight at the MGM :hi5:

Play 710 Box/Straight on the daily lotto. See what happens. I used to play 714. i once $140 once. That was awesome cause I was like 19 and that was 2 weeks pay. I blew it all on gas and alcohol visiting my friend in college. :D That made it even awesomer.

how much is your lottery tmw lila? I hope you win something. there is a 36 mill one here, but I never buy tix. maybe I should :hmm:

that sounds like a sweet win Beav.

Qualudes? I never did those. The kids a few years older than me were big into them though. I don't even know what they are, really. but what does 714 mean? I know 420.

And for the daily 3 numbers, just go in and say "710 $5 box, $5 straight" and they do the rest. I don't know what it means either.

The jackpot is apparently 27 million. It's 27 million more than I have. I don't usually win, but you can't win if you don't play, rite? M I RITE?

You didn't know about quaaludes, Beav? Hmmmph, I'm surprised. And yes, I know what 420 is as well. :wink:

And the "710 $5 box, $5 straight" is too rich for my blood.

I know what 'ludes are, but yeah, what's the deal with 714?

Although honestly, while I knew about pot long ago, it was only a few years ago I heard about the whole 420 thing.

Everytime I read the word "quaaludes," I think of Denis Leary's bit about drugs from "No Cure For Cancer."

'Ludes, maaan. Fuckin' 'LUUUUUDES, MAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Which then leads to:

"NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you, you giant fucking Q!"

:lol:

Denis Leary = :heart:

Back
Top Bottom