The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

The game is either on a weekend, or Tue, Wed or Thur....no Monday games once January rolls around, at least for the Men. Can you imagine me at a gig of yours, unbeknownst to you, shouting something interference-ish that only you'd understand?? :)

doooo itttttt.

No spoken words said:

The game is either on a weekend, or Tue, Wed or Thur....no Monday games once January rolls around, at least for the Men. Can you imagine me at a gig of yours, unbeknownst to you, shouting something interference-ish that only you'd understand?? :)

i can see you walking in and yelling something about UYMFA or "play this for the temple" something like that.

it's actually scaring me now. :shifty:

the rockin edge said:

i can see you walking in and yelling something about UYMFA or "play this for the temple" something like that.

it's actually scaring me now. :shifty:

Ha, you're safe. But, sadly, yeah, it likely would have involved making a UYMFA reference. :)

No spoken words said:

Ha, you're safe. But, sadly, yeah, it likely would have involved making a UYMFA reference. :)

funny thing is all the shows are recorded there, so the temple bar would have an audio file to laugh at forever.:laugh:

Bri, i thought you were gonna throw loonies at me. :(

Damn, you guys have been busy tonight!

I also must recommend travel, and doing school abroad as well, pfan! I did a semester in Ireland, and that was one of the best experiences of my life. If there's a way for you to do it, definitely give it a shot! I love to travel. :drool:

These days I've been averaging one trip a year at Christmas, which is great, but I hope to be able to afford to go somewhere else sometime soon.

VintagePunk said:
There are a few small differences in Shawshank, but the movie mostly stays very true to the story. If there's a better film adaptation of a story out there, I can't think of it at the moment.

I don't know about "better", but Misery was great :D

Happy New Year early bar - I'll be at a house party tonight and won't be able to wish it in person :wink:

It was like Sept 2006 up in here last night. WTF? Don't you people have jobs?

Mia - awesome picture. lol. Nice. I laugh everytime I think of it.

Motion Picture Soundtrack has become one of my favorite tunes. I never liked it til recently - Muldfeld gave me two links. That song is amazing. I can't believe I didn't like it. :( Phaleure. I like the lyrics a lot.

"I think you're crazy, maybe." :sad:

Last edited:
I like in FYM when people think they can dominate and end the discussion with one well placed, well timed sentence. Aaaaaand then people just keep on talking, pretty much ignoring said statement. That makes me smile. :happy: <--- Like that guy.

The wheels on FYM go round and round....the best FYM post happened yesterday, from Dreadsox. He/she/whatever it is expressed surprise that the dual why each major party will win the election threads devolved into people making snide comments and such. Yes, huge shocker, Dread, cos normally FYM is such a bastion of open mindedness, hearing each other out and restraint. Unreal.

corianderstem said:
I wasn't talking about you. :wink:

excellent - nonsense ftw!

UberBeaver said:
I like in FYM when people think they can dominate and end the discussion with one well placed, well timed sentence. Aaaaaand then people just keep on talking, pretty much ignoring said statement. That makes me smile. :happy: <--- Like that guy.

lol :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
excellent - nonsense ftw!

Totally. I :heart: nonsense.

I'm listening to a Garbage CD and writing. Whoot for being productive!

I only run over here to take breaks every few pages. I swear. :wink:

UberBeaver said:

There's a lot about FYM that's funny.

2816 is trying to defend Rush Limbaugh. That's not a battle worth fighting.

I lurk a lot in FYM. I don't post often because I don't have a lot of knowledge to back up my knee-jerk reactions. So, wisely, I refrain from posting those reactions. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom