The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: I know, I'm waaay behind

unico said:
and you know, even if you aren't a gothic East German prostitute in real life, you can always play one on tv :wink:
Oh, I'm already planning that. I'm gonna cameo as one in the movie-musical I'm writing :D

No spoken words said:
Beav is actually the rightful King of Scotland.
I'll believe it when I see him in a kilt.

Not that I actually want to see him in a kilt :uhoh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
We should start our own society. The first step is to take over a small country. We can totally do it :hyper:

We built up empires - we stole countries! That's what you do, that's how you build an empire. We stole countries with the cunning use of flags! Yeah, just sail around the world and stick a flag in.

"I claim India for Britain!"

They go, "You can't claim us, we live here! 500 million of us!"

"Do you have a flag?"

"We don't need a bloody flag! It's our country, you bastards!"

"No flag, no country, you can't have one! That's the rules that I've just made up, and I'm backing it up with this gun that was lent from the National Rifle Association."

That was it, you know?

http://www.auntiemomo.com/cakeordeath/d2ktranscription.html

phillyfan26 said:

Well, I think family's part of it, but yeah, I agree, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I don't know if it's necessarily Philly or if it's just that I know so many people in Philly, Delaware County, and Chester County. I mean, there's definitely a likability about Philly that I like, but I think there are other factors too.

I've been to two cities without family: Dallas and Orlando. Dallas I hated, and Orlando I don't think I was there long enough to form a good opinion on.

I love NYC, to death....and did not plan to leave, but was open to it....a job opportunity of a lifetime came along when I was 26, and I jumped all over it, leaving 26 years worth of family and friends behind...easiest and hardest decision of my life. I'm just saying, you're a smart kid, keep an open mind.

No spoken words said:

I love NYC, to death....and did not plan to leave, but was open to it....a job opportunity of a lifetime came along when I was 26, and I jumped all over it, leaving 26 years worth of family and friends behind...easiest and hardest decision of my life. I'm just saying, you're a smart kid, keep an open mind.

what did you do before then?

That's how to do it. Spend 26 years talking about how much you like being there, then become an insanely high powered businessman and say, "Telephones work too."

PA is the state with the most percentage of people who were born there and lived there their whole lives. Random fact.

zootles is old.

No spoken words said:

I forget which game, but I know we're televising it.

The Atlas? What sort of food??

it's The Atlas World Gril, hard to describe except to say international stuff, not specific to any one style though. i havent had much there but it's a nice place and i know people that eat there a lot and really like it.

whatever kind of food you like you can pretty much find it there though, loads of restaurants.

whatever you do dont go to the o'donnelys irish pub. worst. service. ever.

phillyfan26 said:
That's how to do it. Spend 26 years talking about how much you like being there, then become an insanely high powered businessman and say, "Telephones work too."

PA is the state with the most percentage of people who were born there and lived there their whole lives. Random fact.

For fuck's sake....I'm an insanely high powered executive.

the rockin edge said:
zootles is old.

it's The Atlas World Gril, hard to describe except to say international stuff, not specific to any one style though. i havent had much there but it's a nice place and i know people that eat there a lot and really like it.

whatever kind of food you like you can pretty much find it there though, loads of restaurants.

whatever you do dont go to the o'donnelys irish pub. worst. service. ever.

This is helpful. Thanks!

phillyfan26 said:

Well, tell me what I've done wrong then?

I can't tell you that.

Haha! Error of type 2094 has occurred. :lol:

Night Mia! Think I'm going to bed too! :wave:

It's been fun, guys! :)

Zootlesque said:

We built up empires - we stole countries! That's what you do, that's how you build an empire. We stole countries with the cunning use of flags! Yeah, just sail around the world and stick a flag in.

"I claim India for Britain!"

They go, "You can't claim us, we live here! 500 million of us!"

"Do you have a flag?"

"We don't need a bloody flag! It's our country, you bastards!"

"No flag, no country, you can't have one! That's the rules that I've just made up, and I'm backing it up with this gun that was lent from the National Rifle Association."

That was it, you know?

http://www.auntiemomo.com/cakeordeath/d2ktranscription.html

:lol:!!

the rockin edge said:

no problem, i'm all about travel.:wink: if you're going on a monday night you might bump into me for one of my gigs. or see a poster with my name on it on a lampost.:cool:

The game is either on a weekend, or Tue, Wed or Thur....no Monday games once January rolls around, at least for the Men. Can you imagine me at a gig of yours, unbeknownst to you, shouting something interference-ish that only you'd understand?? :)

Back
Top Bottom