The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:

LOL. Nice. They're what, like twelve or thirteen, right?

I got a video camera for Christmas. Don't know what I'll do with it yet. I brought it out to dinner with my buddies at a local sports bar and grill, which yielded interesting footage. Specifically when I filmed my one buddy driving. He sucks.

13 :happy: They'll be 14 in April, May, and July respectively. And 2 of them have video cameras recording their exploits, or whatever you want to call it. They dressed up & went to the mall yesterday, sans camera. One was dressed as a princess, another all in black/emo-ish, and another just as silly. I tried to walk way in front or behind when I could :der:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Take me with you :sad:

If I don't get the hell out of Kentucky, I'm gonna lose my mind.

Aww I'm sure you'll get out of there at some point and go work some place you desire. :)

But yeah, let's do europe. :dance:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Thanks. If he bothers me again, I'm really gonna kick his ass, because I am getting too old for this shit.

I'm happy in my life right now dammit (Mia knows exactly why ;)) and I don't need that jerk popping up and bothering me until I feel like taking a long hot shower just to feel clean again.

No thanks needed, and, I'm glad you are happy right now.

I did not leave the continent until I was 30. Fucking 30! I will never forget how I felt when I got my passport...it was like a little kid finding out he's heading to Disney or something. My first trip was to Japan, and I've been a travel addict ever since....though, I had done a lot of domestic travel prior to. There's such a rush to go abroad that you forget that there a lot of amazing places on this Continent as well. Oh, but to do both....:drool:

No spoken words said:

It's a great city, and, yes, you can go there sooner than later....would be, what, a 5-6 hour drive from Philly?

Yep. That 5-6 hours is usually based on the traffic in New York.

No spoken words said:
I did not leave the continent until I was 30. Fucking 30! I will never forget how I felt when I got my passport...it was like a little kid finding out he's heading to Disney or something. My first trip was to Japan, and I've been a travel addict ever since....though, I had done a lot of domestic travel prior to. There's such a rush to go abroad that you forget that there a lot of amazing places on this Continent as well. Oh, but to do both....:drool:

Well, I've never either and can't see myself leaving anytime before the end of college. :shrug:

I'll probably try to see what I can see in America first.

phillyfan26 said:

Well, I've never either and can't see myself leaving anytime before the end of college. :shrug:

I'll probably try to see what I can see in America first.

I'd already been to every state on the Atlantic except for Maine by the time I was done with HS.

I should have left the country long before 30, though. What a joke.

Zootlesque said:
Make sure you run it by your parents before you make any decisions!
I will so seriously ask my mom tomorrow. I will let you know what she says.

I wonder if it's like the time she told me that I can be a lesbian, as long as I'm not a butch lesbian.

She also told me I can marry Adam Clayton if I want to :D

My parents went on their honeymoon to the Virgin Islands.

That there represents all of the non-mainland US travels of the PF26 family.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I wonder if it's like the time she told me that I can be a lesbian, as long as I'm not a butch lesbian.

When my sister came out to my parents, my Dad requested that she only platonically befriend good looking lesbians, or, at least, only being the good looking ones up to the apartment. Better than freaking out, I guess.

unico said:

QUOTES ABOUT STUDYING ABROAD - kthx

That'll definitely be something to look at. :up: I'd never really thought about it.

I'm slightly uncomfortable with the idea of going to a country that's not English speaking. I've taken Spanish, but I'm only good with it in writing.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

aren't u going to marry your gay alien buddy?

alien.gif

Gonna go check the kitchen for snacks and such. Perhaps it's time for :corn: :wave:

phillyfan26 said:

That'll definitely be something to look at. :up: I'd never really thought about it.

I'm slightly uncomfortable with the idea of going to a country that's not English speaking. I've taken Spanish, but I'm only good with it in writing.

:shh: England, Ireland, Australia are abroad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom