The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the rockin edge

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

:up:

Hoegaarden.jpg

:drool:

:wave:

You know, I liked the Simpsons movie just fine, but I thought the whole Spiderpig thing was pretty stupid.

I do not understand why everyone else seems to treat it like the funniest shit they've seen all year.

My favourite part of the movie was at the very beginning, when Ralph is singing the 20th century fox tune. :lmao: I was crying I was laughing so hard. Then again, I was hopped up on anti-anxiety pills, and was flying when I saw it, so that would probably explain part of why I found it so hysterically funny.

Time for bed. Goodnight!

:crack:

What a way to welcome us on the first day of classes. My first class isn't until 12 so I had my alarm set for 10.

A little after 9 the loud and obnoxious fire alarm went off so I had to stumble around half asleep looking for warm things to throw on before I went outside where its 27 with a wind chill of 19.

Good morning :crack:

Wow - nobody's here. Is everyone actually doing work?! :wink:

ETA - whoops, didn't realize it was a holiday in the States. :reject:

Last edited:
Dalton said:
Hey guys, I just moved into Christina Aguillera's pubic hair. It isn't a very big place, but it's home.

Change your location to proudly show off this fact.

U2democrat said:
Morning Pfan :wave:

I'll be leaving for my first class in about 10 minutes. "Religion and Politics", should be fun :up:

The conservatives are probably saying to themselves, "Isn't that a little redundant?"

I don't know how many people are putting that much thought into Xtina's crotch.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't know how many people are putting that much thought into Xtina's crotch.

Before I 'met' some of the members here on the blue crack, I would have believed that. Now I know that people believe they really are on Bono's chest or in Eddie Vedder's bed.

They're not just thinking about her crotch ... they're having delusions about it. :crazy:

She left after I made this comment:

phillyfan26 said:
And not in Eddie's bed like you are. Just another thing to LOL about.

It's good to be Mrs. Vedder right now, guys.

Lost by 2.

I was never really considering not going if I could get a ride. And my coach called around 5 and said he could drive me out there, so that was it.

Back
Top Bottom