The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Fuck. I answered the phone as I read that.

My boss: "What are you laughing at?"

Me: "What?"

It's so hard sometimes to not have some crossover from Interference to the real world.

I have a feeling I'm going to make a recession joke tomorrow in school, and will puzzle everyone.

Hewson once claimed that she invented Dogs in a Michael Vick discussion....still cracks me up. I got the assist for claiming that she invented dog fighting.

And that she would have a story about her husband running a dog fighting ring for three years. :lol:

I miss her stories about her husband. She is the first poster here that made me think to myself "This person is fucking insane". There were many to follow, but she was the first....you never forget your first.

No spoken words said:
It plays "If you Leave me Now" by Chicago,

{Peter Cetera} Oooh oooh ooooooh, no baby please don't go! {/Peter Cetera}

I love old Chicago. :heart:

I also love Alison Krauss - the purity of her voice is gorgeous. I like the "Daylight" album she has with Union Station.

phillyfan26 said:

I think we all knew that that thread was just a disaster waiting to happen.

Gas station and meatloaf sandwiches - it's an old ZC thread of hers talking about a crazed gas station owner's assault on her, and the tragic part was that they served the bestest meatloaf sandwiches in the county. Someone must have linked to it at one time, because I can't imagine myself looking for it intentionally. Search meatloaf. I can't imagine that's a very common word on this forum.

Is it okay to say "I think you're a giant asshat"?

Because that's just expressing my opinion. What could be wrong with that?

No spoken words said:
BonoManiac is now running around using "obtuse".

G-d bless that lad.

You know, I've found that word to be so-ooo useful at times...obtuse people (W?) are clearly the reason that the country...nay, the planet, is nearing a RECESSION of biblical proportions. :huh: :yes: :| :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom