The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
Guitar Hero is my addiction and it's kind of sad. I won't divulge how many hours I have played it today.

Maddy said she beat the easy level today. Not that I've even gotten to try it yet. :sigh:

I've been trying to work my way up to hard. I got through some of the easier songs on it.

SOMEHOW I got through 57% of Knights on Cydonia on hard...I have no earthly idea how I managed that.

Dalton said:

No mate, I didn't think you were being belligerent. Clearly, that thread didn't get under your skin at all.

:lol:

Let me explain it as clearly as I can.

You *thought you would get under my skin, so I asked "are you for real" because I've long past feeling in any way hurt or threatened because people don't like the way I look. Or what I do. Or anything.

I will say though that I found it funny that you should say that, given that both my pics in the pics thread look NOTHING like Bono. Well at least to this U2 fan, anyways :shrug:

Really man, seriously. When something bothers me on Interference, I'm known to literally lose it. But it doesn't bother me. Sorry to disappoint.

gabrielvox said:
I love that guy! You should do it! Seriously, do you look like him? Can I be your agent? :hyper:

Yeah I totally look like him. People are always telling me that I look like Sam Kinison or Michael Jackson, or Hugh Hefner, or Jessica Alba in Sin City.

I get that all the time.

How about you, what celebrity do you look like?

Ah ok man, it's been fun. I'd love to stick around but now you're going in circles and sadly, life calls.

Keep up the good work... I really do laugh at most/all of your posts. And that's a good thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom