The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
What are you thinking of making, snow? Maybe regular soy would be good. :shrug:

Gah. This day is kinda sucking too. Is it the weekend yet? I need some time off, I think.

could you do that? I know you save all your vacation.

Dalton said:
I am looking through celebrity playlists on iTunes right now and I must say that Julie Delpy is probably the sexiest woman who has ever lived.

I just watched White last week - and I liked it, but it needed more Julie Delpy. She was great in Killing Zoe.

snow - When do you start your new job?

snowbunny00774 said:

could you do that? I know you save all your vacation.

I have several flex days that I can take throughout the year, and I have 2 available at the moment. I was planning on taking them next month, since we don't have any holidays in February. We'll see. I just need to suck it up - I'll be fine. I just had a freaking vacation, so I shouldn't complain.

I forgot BC doesn't have the new Feb holiday ontario has. ontario FTW.

I start feb 11 Beav. Yes Reg, It's an analyst position, just trying to round out my skill set. I'm really excited about it, and there will be travel :hyper:

are you liking the new job?

snowbunny00774 said:
I forgot BC doesn't have the new Feb holiday ontario has. ontario FTW.

I start feb 11 Beav. Yes Reg, It's an analyst position, just trying to round out my skill set. I'm really excited about it, and there will be travel :hyper:

are you liking the new job?

:angry:

:wink:

Oh well, I'll be able to take an extra long weekend at some point in Feb.

Congrats on the new job! :hi5:

Yeah, I'm really liking my new job...:applaud: I'm back in IT, after sorta being in a semi-managerial position...or at least a position that was more administrative.

This job is definitely up my alley, so it's :up:

Good luck Snow...:hug:

Wearing a popped collared water polo shirt, a hat backwards with a pre-frayed brim, and having a frisbee and video game equipment in my backpack.

All night, bro.

My buddy's bringin' over some Natty Ice so we can kick back and chill.

We have our Winter Formal Dance on Saturday, and in the week leading up, to "raise school spirit" we have special days. For example, tomorrow will be "America Day" and you dress up American. Today was Cowboy Day, and me and my buddies decided that we didn't like it, and all dressed up as bros. We played ultimate frisbee in the halls, too.

I don't know if he's posted since I told him to ... uh ... (what's the edited version again?) ... stop talking and leave.

Back
Top Bottom