The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
Don't you love how the Clintons are tearing the party apart :happy:

Uninformed voter opinion: do you really think Hillary gives two hoots about the Party except to get the nomination any way she can?

Hillary Trivia: Did you know she opened an office in Rochester two years ago? TWO years ago and Rochester is the third biggest city in NYS. Before that she only had a desk in one of the democrat Town Supervisors office.

You're right, she'd probably just rather win without worrying about turning people away from the process.

That's pretty pathetic that she just opened an office there. It's not like she didn't have the money to open one.

off topic, not that we don't usually have million at once anyway.

how do I find out if my dvd writer takes dvd- or dvd + disks? anyone?

the reason she didn't is purely out of spite, Rochester is in Monroe county, when she ran for her first term she lost to the Republican AND was heckled there during her listening tour. She's been there maybe twice. I have a friend who is a Curator at the Eastman house, they invited her to a HUGE reception. She turned them down. She hasn't been much better in Erie county. Her base is all downstate.

I :heart: Hillary

:madspit:

sorry you're starting to get something Dem, make sure you get as much rest as possible to try and fight it off.

thanks elfa. now to figure out what the problem is if it's not that :gah:

So I've been listening to children's music lately, and I have this song about cows stuck in my head. :happy:

I like hillary less and less everyday. She has no vision, just ambition, that irks me. Edwards and Obama, I trust those two - sorta. They should join forces.

Does the DVD drive see the DVD in it? - You could always ask in VORPSRUNG DURCH TECNIX!!!

Back
Top Bottom