The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HA! Okay.

You know, after you said there was someone you wanted to ignore, I went back to ZS and saw that poster had the last post and thought "just her user name alone bugs me."

Dalton said:
Again, very few people are actually funny. I think the gift of funny is as rare as the gift of supermodel beauty. But, we don't have to be funny, all we have to be is fun. Are you the type of person who is looking to laugh in the moment. Do you laugh at what people say, do you laugh at situations, and most importantly do you laugh at yourself. If you do, then you people will probably enjoy being around you. Even if you aren't really interesting or funny.

When meeting new people, I just try to make a connection and have a good time.

:up:

Self-defeating humor FTW. :hi5:

And for your last part: I treat people like they're telephones. If someone is angry, I just say, "Bob, this line is temporarily disconnected. Just hang up and try again."

Does anyone else here watch Family Guy? I can't recall the last time I've seen a new episode on Sundays, but I usually end up watching the reruns.

Is it just me, or are the voices for Meg and Lois totally different now? Meg especially. Did they go back and rerecord their voices with different actors? Some kind of contract dispute or something?

phillyfan26 said:

:up:

Self-defeating humor FTW. :hi5:

And for your last part: I treat people like they're telephones. If someone is angry, I just say, "Bob, this line is temporarily disconnected. Just hang up and try again."

I tried that once, but it got me into some trouble when I kept touching this woman's nose and yelling, "This fuckin' mute button is BROKEN!"

snowbunny00774 said:
can anyone enlighten me as to who specifically pfan's journal entry refers too - what happened?

Being that I am pfan, I could give it a shot.

corianderstem said:
Does anyone else here watch Family Guy? I can't recall the last time I've seen a new episode on Sundays, but I usually end up watching the reruns.

Is it just me, or are the voices for Meg and Lois totally different now? Meg especially. Did they go back and rerecord their voices with different actors? Some kind of contract dispute or something?

Meg used to be voiced by Lacey Chabert. Now she's voiced by Mila Kunis from that 70's show. :nerd:

I think Lois' voice is still by the same person. Not sure.

Oh, THAT. He posted a little while ago saying he can't believe it, or is still in shock or something.

Sure, now that he knows Mary Kate Olson had nothing to do with it.

U2Girl1978 said:
Meg used to be voiced by Lacey Chabert. Now she's voiced by Mila Kunis from that 70's show.

Huh. I thought Mila Kunis was the original actress. I remember being able to picture her when Meg spoke, but now the voice is completely different. Are you sure it's not vice versa from what you said?

I think Lois used to be voiced by that one actress from MadTV, but now she's completely different, too.

corianderstem said:

Huh. I thought Mila Kunis was the original actress. I remember being able to picture her when Meg spoke, but now the voice is completely different. Are you sure it's not vice versa from what you said?

I think Lois used to be voiced by that one actress from MadTV, but now she's completely different, too.

I read that Meg used to be voiced by Lacey Chabert. I believe it was for a season or two. It definitely is Mila Kunis now.

Oh, right - you're talking about the current new episodes I guess. That makes sense.

I'm all confused. The reruns are throwing me. Maybe I'd forgotten what Lacey sounded like and I'm not used to hearing her. Weird.

Plus, of the 2 channels showing the reruns (one local, and then TBS), I swear I keep seeing the same 5 episodes. It's pissing me off.

corianderstem said:
Oh, right - you're talking about the current new episodes I guess. That makes sense.

I'm all confused. The reruns are throwing me. Maybe I'd forgotten what Lacey sounded like and I'm not used to hearing her. Weird.

Plus, of the 2 channels showing the reruns (one local, and then TBS), I swear I keep seeing the same 5 episodes. It's pissing me off.

Lacey's voice is kinda squeaky.

TBS is annoying with their 5 showings of Everybody Loves Raymond. NOT EVERYBODY!

Back
Top Bottom